Author: voice_cd

Are Chinese workers underpaid?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-26 01:35:45 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-4-26 00:56
Links to what? Maybe you could point out the post number for me.

I have decided to cut and paste some of the article. there you go
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 01:44:50 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-26 01:35
I have decided to cut and paste some of the article. there you go

I appreciate the time you took to do this and I can see that the author is an optimist and is mostly concerned with the comparison of Africa and India, to which I would to some extent agree. However, the article does not include China in this extrapolation other than "a full dozen African states have higher gross national income per capita than China.", and that does not even come near to the figures of the population of China or indeed its growing middle class. It also assumes that both India and China will enter a state of cryogenisis as Africa makes these advances. An interesting personal opinion from the author but its still holds no real weight as it it just that and nothing more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 01:51:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-4-26 01:54
adolphus Post time: 2012-4-26 01:44
I appreciate the time you took to do this and I can see that the author is an optimist and is most ...

a full dozen African states have higher gross national income per capita than China......sure you did not miss that?

Given the population of china, and relative modest population of Africa. overall, Africans are richer. If you want to see it the other way, go ahead. Chinese are migrating to Africa not the other way round, why do you think that is?

Ok, I have said it and done with it. You can debate it if you want but I'm done with it. If you have indeed been to Africa and travelled about, you will see it yourself.
The truth is mightier than an iron horse
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 01:59:26 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-26 01:51
a full dozen African states have higher gross national income per capita than China......sure you  ...

I think the truth might be much easier than that. I did post the maps on world poverty and you chose to ignore them. Africa is the poorest continent on this planet and that is a fact.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.