Author: travellinglight

Every child is an angel   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-7 17:48:29 |Display all floors
we must know how important "filial piety" is . seeing the picture ,I feel that I owe my parents a lot .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 11:55:30 |Display all floors
These pictures remind me of my childhood.It is beautiful,simple and fantasy.When we was a child,we had the real smile.In other worlds,we hadn't the trouble.Of course,our sky always was blue.It was sunny in our eyes.With the time goes by,we become a adult.Though we often miss the time,we should face the reality and be more mature.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 12:16:30 |Display all floors
there is a little child reside in my heart ~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 12:52:24 |Display all floors
angel,,,all of them is angel, their smile, their face, their eyes,,,full of happniess

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 12:54:32 |Display all floors
ningkai Post time: 2012-4-7 11:34
How time flies! It seems that yestoday I was still a child,but today I've already been a colledge st ...

yep~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 15:49:32 |Display all floors
So lovely

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 18:38:08 |Display all floors
In my heart,every little boy or girl is the angle who was  favored to the humanbeing and the world by the God.
Their hearts are so  chaste,just equal to pieces of glass.even like mirror.
Now,i hope every baby can be gave birth safely and grow up healthy.Pain,sadness,unfortune ect will disappear in their world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.