Author: angela627

Gay men kiss openly in Guangzhou   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-8 00:38:43 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-8 00:28
On paper, yes.

But in some societies people have other priorities in live rather wasting their time ...

Honest answer although you are squirming at having to give it. So here I will say that 'yes' it breaches decency laws in most countries if you walk down the high-street naked. That is the whole crux of the matter that in reality there are only two human sexes as a norm and even children know this, but laws are made for some reason designed to protect society. I do not make those rules, but I abide by them because somewhere it has been decided that they make sense and I concur. If people cannot walk down the high-street nude then that would indicate as humans we do not own all rights and are therefore subject to those imposed upon us. These range from completely covered women and compulsory beards to societies where they are much more free. To criticise a country that is not extreme in its application of decency laws to suit yourself and insinuate that it is Fascist to do this is not taking into consideration why there are decency laws in the first place and the range and places they cover. I am happy for you that you live in a place with no laws, but there is a Cline scale that changes to suit other places.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 01:06:28 |Display all floors
Is that an special event???
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 01:07:07 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-4-5 17:23
Fckkin sickos should be locked up!

are you in those pics?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 01:08:00 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-4-6 01:30
I believe that is what they wanted for attention purposes.

Agree with you

people needs attention, same as you

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 01:15:42 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2012-4-8 01:08
Agree with you

people needs attention, same as you

If you really need attention that bad then why not join the discussion. Making other posters the topic is just abuse, and shows that you are an empty vessel as regards the topic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 01:21:34 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-4-8 01:15
If you really need attention that bad then why not join the discussion. Making other posters the t ...

I agreed with you

and its an empty vessel?

oh boy

ok, i stop here with you

you write a lot, say nothing

but its your style

pure jibber jabber

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 01:27:52 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2012-4-8 01:21
I agreed with you

and its an empty vessel?

Still nothing about the actual topic. Can you even read?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.