Author: angela627

Gay men kiss openly in Guangzhou   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-7 21:24:38 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 21:30:30 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-7 21:16
Common, but children are receiving military drills in Chinese Kindergarten is perfectly right ?

I am sure that they do not receive snogging lessons for public displays. Children get many drills in schools including fire-drills and each institution in each country does the same thing. Teach children how to behave within that society, including in some societies reciting whole religious texts at the tender age of four years old. Most societies frown on people engaging in displays of public snogging and can find it offensive. The pictures in this thread show an open contempt for the general public and the rights of that public. You may call it brave because you enjoy watching that sort of thing, whereas I call it morally obnoxious and offensive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 21:39:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 21:49:51 |Display all floors
What is more dangerous for a child:

Seeing to men kissing in public ?

or

Seeing to men smoking cigarettes in public ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 22:05:50 |Display all floors
I think you lose your way again here. Smoking is an addiction which rather like being a coffee drinker to some extent is addictive but it involves the individual. Rampant sexual practices are stated to be addictive and involve more than one person. Showing children that displaying overtly sexual practices in public can send the wrong message which might lead to more uncontrollable behaviour and cause a lack of morality in later life. Children should not be encouraged to see sex in the same light as smoking but rather to have a reverence for its very purpose and hopefully that is love, and being with someone as a private thing and not a public spectacle. Notice I do not mention gender here as you have done.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 22:09:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by adolphus at 2012-4-7 22:22

I think you lose your way again here..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 22:10:38 |Display all floors
Yeah, we can see the consequences in Europe. Those countries are morally bankrupt and really evil, Russia for the contrary are dealing with gays the right way. The alcoholic addiction of the masses are just a legal entertainment and not a danger for their children in any way.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.