Author: angela627

Gay men kiss openly in Guangzhou   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-7 20:57:54 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-7 20:54
Sorry, but may I ask you if you have swallowed the soap this morning ?

Nothing to do with soap unless these person use it on their bum or maybe to wash out them dirty mouths after dirty display to children.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 20:59:37 |Display all floors
Maybe it is better for children to play with plastic toy guns in public. That is of course highly educational.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 21:00:05 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 21:11:18 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-7 20:44
Now I am scared.

I have kissed my wife so often in public places, on the train, in shops, in public ...

Now you lose sight of the truth. Most couples that I know may well give each other the occasional public kiss but from my experience of people around me it is normally nothing more than that, and is rarely so passionately deep or intimate. Whereas here we have couples or a gang of couples deep-throating each other and you call them brave, whereas I see it as downright offensive and I certainly wouldn't want the young members of my family exposed to this behaviour which is morally repugnant in its execution. This is almost akin to crapping on a public pavement in full view is that also 'brave' or just crass and repugnant?

I suppose next you will tell me that you snog your wife in front of your children before whipping her off to the bedroom, if of course you even have that decency and morality that is to even go to the bedroom.  Please do not return to tell me that you are one of the guys in the picture and your 'lady' is actually a man.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 21:12:45 |Display all floors
Ques Post time: 2012-4-7 20:52
I agree it is wrong for persons to do this in front of children course they can right but it is a ba ...

I agree this is not something one does in front of children, especially not other people's.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 21:16:13 |Display all floors
Common, but children are receiving military drills in Chinese Kindergarten is perfectly right ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 21:19:31 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.