Author: voice_cd

Are Chinese women too materialistic?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-6 09:56:01 |Display all floors
maybe it is right ,beacause of little knowedeg about it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-6 09:59:56 |Display all floors
bushier Post time: 2012-4-5 21:31
Is there anything wrong with such display of inner desires to satisfy a women needs ? It all started ...

in my opinion ,materialistic desire is far less than vanity-oriented

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-6 11:08:29 |Display all floors
All women are materialistic. Take for example a white women

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-6 11:16:21 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-4-5 15:32
Are Chinese women too materialistic?

+++++++++

Your vote is predictable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-6 11:19:25 |Display all floors
If judge a woman whether belongs to materialistic,i think it should be divided into different phases.Different characters with different phases.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-6 11:45:33 |Display all floors
Its a Material world,  nothing wrong to be materialistic.  But going to far to acheive materialism is another thing.  There are many who go after money instead of true happiness.  Choose to play a second wife to acheive money and status.   But this is not only about chinese, its about women of many countries.  But there are also some who are simple and want love.  My colleague is one of them.  She preferred to marry a simple chinese boy to get love other than choosing a rich guy who was after her.  Maybe some will say she is stupid,  but as we say "love is blind".  Its one year she is been married to this guy.  And i have never see her happier.  
if you can be happy with what you have, dont wait for more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-6 11:56:48 |Display all floors
bushier Post time: 2012-4-5 21:31
Is there anything wrong with such display of inner desires to satisfy a women needs ? It all started ...

Hollywood SC.UM CUL.TURE, promoted by greedy bankers, after WW II, to create fake desires of women needs, through their controlled main stream media, brain washing business, have make this kind worshipping of materialistic, a part of every women life. Even female supposedly religiously devoted to going to church or temple or mosque, have to dress like a slut in order to get their materialistic desires. Nothing wrong with such physical display of female beauty.

In a roundabout way you are in favor of women attaining materialism by dressing like a slut as propagated by Hollywood SC.UM CUL.TURE for which you also show disdain.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.