Author: voice_cd

Are Chinese women too materialistic?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-15 21:42:34 |Display all floors
All Chinese are very materialistic, no time and place for spirituality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-15 21:45:40 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-4-25 16:48
China has through it's worship of male heir, passed the initiative to women.

With a birth rate rati ...

Is it a birth rate, or a rate of birth-survival?
nevertheless, if the Chinese guys will have no chance for decent sex, we can expect more Han people starting behaving like animals from frustration. In fact, already today we see it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-16 21:00:18 |Display all floors
I think all lot women are naturally materialistic and favour 'flashiness' over substance. Remember that evolutionary wise female selection of mates has led to things as useless, potentially harmful and 'materialistic' as male peacock feathers etc, developing. Females are often not alone however.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 06:54:37 |Display all floors

Perhaps, they are making up for the lost time.

He he he he!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-28 14:26:40 |Display all floors
Too materialistic?

Ha! Who cares!

The demographic statistics show that Chinese women have been the world's most successful mothers for dozens of centuries now.

We men are just replaceable drones and they seem to understand that better than anyplace else's women.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.