How good the forum would be ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-5 20:47:06 |Display all floors
Carole66 Post time: 2012-4-5 20:38
who tell lies ?

The OP. She's always making stories up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-6 12:07:06 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-4-5 17:54
Greatlady, thank you for your concern. Banning someone is the last thing we want to do, we are very  ...

Thanks Voice_cds,

Due to the current systems, it is hardly for the readers to read what he/she posted when some related members were banned. I think that is the part of system that need to be improved !

Since I know banning someone is the last choice of your work , so I as a reader also should not be worried that you become haters tools in their hands. This is International forum , a Chinese organized forum as well, I've noticed that Seneca did contribute his plenty of times on forum as others, and with patience to explain in English study Section. Chinese sayings: 没有功劳,亦有苦劳,Have you ever considered that ?
Or I'd better ask you to show the proof publically which of Seneca's post got him banned ?
Is that possible ?

As you said welcome for the free speech, is that the potential reason that Seneca got himself trapped as he talked too often of the government problems in China ?

As I am only guessing the reasons here and got no confidence to what you said as to the free speeches were welcomed as I am afraid of being named China-basher easily by few here.

If these few serious participants are all gone As I named in the first of my post, who would like to visit just few haters and attackers formed forum ?

Again, I am willing to hear more from you.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-4-6 15:18:03 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-4-5 19:53
How good this forum would be if you stopped spreading rumours and lies! But that is like asking the  ...

What lies would they be?
Can you provide us with the link, so we could moderate them if necessary

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-4-6 15:33:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2012-4-6 15:40
Kbay Post time: 2012-4-6 15:30
I ain't impressed with her 'Chinese' inscripts.
Even the thicky austin, armed with a gooogy translat ...

Ok Stinky Detective bear, where does she come from then?

And yes, I do use a translator to check my written Mandarin, but not google,
But I don't need one for PY,..How many 59 year old Chinese can write PY and speak English???????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-6 15:42:08 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-4-6 15:40
Should I care?

"But does everyone realize the bottom line while make some posting regardless of r ...

Your Avatar shoulda been a Skunk same colours just a more appropriate smell for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-6 16:23:29 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-4-6 12:07
Thanks Voice_cds,

Due to the current systems, it is hardly for the readers to read what he/she po ...

You forget, of course, to mention the many times he has made fun of Chinese posters and their english!

What's up with you? Are you so desperate? What a shame!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-6 16:27:25 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-4-6 15:18
What lies would they be?
Can you provide us with the link, so we could moderate them if necessary: ...

Pig! Don't play stupid with me. I am registered since 2004....you stick to what you are good at, we both know what it is! Have a good day and enjoy your pond!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.