Author: timbatu

Poverty by Race Chart - US Racial Inequality in Clear Show   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-5 11:37:26 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-4-5 00:15
You are such racist zionazi , you are monster .......you think Asians can't be smart!!!

wow wha ...

{:soso_e181:}

NO DOUBT.

余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 12:45:13 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-4-5 05:13
Race doesn't have anyrhing to do with IQ.

It is racist to suggest that.

JFenix sees its "race" as top of the food chain. So, when JFenix's deep-rooted white-supremacy is debunked by scientific facts, the World IQ Map, JFenix is faced with its ignorance and error. I could imagine the irrational anger of JFenix.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 14:29:20 |Display all floors
cjamesyee Post time: 2012-4-5 11:37
NO DOUBT.

so true my friend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 14:29:47 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-4-5 09:01
I totally agree with you.

thanks Timbatu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 16:44:29 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-4-5 12:45
JFenix sees its "race" as top of the food chain. So, when JFenix's deep-rooted white-supremacy is  ...

And this is why I call you crazy and dangerous.

You are the one showing signs of supremacy.

I stated clearly on this thread that I would never claim that whites have higher IQs than any other race.

It is racist to claim IQ has anything to do with race.

Should be pretty clear right?

Now look at what you wrote.  How does that fit with anything I've said on here?

Does your brain work at all?

Honestly, I don't know how you could keep a job anywhere if this is indicative of your cognitive abilities.

Get help timbo.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 21:10:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-4-5 21:32
JFenix Post time: 2012-4-5 16:44
And this is why I call you crazy and dangerous. (timbatu comment: an evidence of real racist hate, fear and persecution of me.)

You are the one showing signs of supremacy. (timbatu comment: an anger rooted in its religion.)

I stated clearly on this thread that I would never claim that whites have higher IQs than any other race.

It is racist to claim IQ has anything to do with race. (timbatu comment: it is a fact that Chinese have higher IQ than European Americans.)

Should be pretty clear right? (timbatu comment: your deep rooted racism is clear.)

Now look at what you wrote.  How does that fit with anything I've said on here? (timbatu comment: I have included what you wrote below.)

Does your brain work at all?

Honestly, I don't know how you could keep a job anywhere if this is indicative of your cognitive abilities. (timbatu comment: my job performance can be measured by facts. The racial slurs at my workplace are also factually recorded and in writing.)

Get help timbo. (timbatu comment: I and a representative just talked to a professional psychologist yesterday. Now, two doctors are going to testify for me against groundless accusation from violent bumpkins like you. )

Some quotes of JFenix.

JFenix Post time 2012-1-8 19:50:43
timbatu is an i d i o t i c. He cries over non-issues and cares nothing of real cases of racism and genocide. That get's ignored....let's all look at the visa bulletin as if that is where racism is found. Fck!!

JFenix Post time 2012-1-7 01:30:58
I mean, why bring up the chinese exclusion act and have no sensitivity as to why it was in place to begin with. The chinese were not the worst victims here.

JFenix Post time 2012-3-28 09:27:06
Its wahabism spreading from saudi arabia that is causing all the radicalization.

JFenix Post time 2011-11-29 18:51:07
I support the police and FBI on their efforts to root out terrorists. This is how a war on terrorism should be fought. Use intelligence and police....not bombs. Its unfortunate to be part of a group that is out to kill us. I'm sure there are many innocents harrassed, but what is the alternative? We have to protect ourselves.

JFenix Post time 2012-3-27 17:10:09
Islamic values are under threat by US propaganda? Give me a break. They put people to death for denying islam.

JFenix Post time 2012-3-28 20:16:55
A lot of those (Muslim) 'charities' are just fronts. They are actually funding terrorism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 21:37:43 |Display all floors
JFenix, here is the World IQ Map. See if you can calmly face facts.

AverageIQ-Map-World.png

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.