Author: DSseeing

Pictures: 12-year-old girl takes care of her brain-damaged father alone   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-4-6 16:54:27 |Display all floors
Iphone? It can't be. See how shbby their house is.  

She's going through hard times that we can never imagine
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 06:23:30 |Display all floors
Family should be the ones to take care of the sick.who else would care for somebody with the same love other than family.what has more value?the time spent with family who may not be around forever or time spent in a classroom learning surrounded by strangers.education you can learn at any age.when a family member isn't around anymore you can never get that time back that you could have spent with them.this girl is an example to the world of what people's priorities should really be.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-7 07:18:25 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-4-5 05:17
I see there are no "offers" of help from anybody thus far!
What a misery lot you all are.

Reading is helping Kbay.  Can you answer some questions I have?
龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 03:22:02 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-4-7 12:23
The family is usually the first layer of safety net, but unfortunately, not every one has an exten ...

Eliminating the need for healthcare means dealing with the causes n not the symptoms. Failure to address the cause of suffering and focusing instead on the construction of a society like what exists today is only a distraction from what's really going on.

If you build hospitals in every city your presupposing the need for those hospital to exist.the creation of a healthcare system has to justified by people needing to use it.in this age there are many sickness that didn't exist in history.

I agree wars and invasion of other countries is wrong but you really need to know the real reasons why these things are happening and who is really responsible.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 03:37:56 |Display all floors
Before modern medicine and electronic machinery, and new ways to do things people accepted death when it called. Now they want to live as a right and fight for the best attention. They still die in the end and it is now a created system between life expectancy and cost.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 14:36:53 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2012-4-6 16:54
Iphone? It can't be. See how shbby their house is.  

She's going through hard times that we can nev ...

I'm gonna correct that. According to my daughter it's not an Iphone but a Nokia, pink, with a sliding cover (whatever that means).

As for your comment on how poor the house is I will relate you to this: many people live in poor built houses and drive cars. One thing doesn't eliminate the other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-8 21:49:58 |Display all floors
She can overcome the current diffuculty, but her future will be hard and rough

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.