Author: meeko124

up to what age can family bath together? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-4-2 17:48:33 |Display all floors
meeko124 Post time: 2012-4-2 17:34
coming from a chinese family, i didnt like the way i was brought up. my mum was a very strict tradit ...

I did it when they were very little when we came back from the sea and I was so tired and hungry after long hours in the beach so it  saved time.At that age they did not notice the differences haha.I have also one photo with the three of them in the bathroom and they still laugh when they see it.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 17:52:32 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-2 17:48
I did it when they were very little when we came back from the sea and I was so tired and hungry a ...

just remembering that I feel so tired

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 18:12:07 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-2 17:48
I did it when they were very little when we came back from the sea and I was so tired and hungry a ...

there is nothing wrong with that. they deserve to family fun. and its nice to look back later and have a good laugh at the good old time and silly things they did when young. how old are they now if u dont mind sharing?

again, when i was 3 my oldest sister used to bath me, she was 13. one time, just as she was helping me to undress, she asked me if she should take a bath at the same time with me, i said ok, she said she better go ask my mum, but my mum said shes not allow to bath with me together, i was soooooooo disappointed as a child.

it wasnt nice to have to feel that kind of rejection as a child. till now, i still wished my mum could have said yes at the time...so as a personal experience, when i have children i make sure i rise them up in a open environment. it will give more healthy mind for children.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 19:15:41 |Display all floors
meeko124 Post time: 2012-4-2 18:12
there is nothing wrong with that. they deserve to family fun. and its nice to look back later and  ...

I agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 19:23:12 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-2 19:15
I agree

have they shy away from nudity now or are they still able to accept seeing each other nude?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 19:24:44 |Display all floors
meeko124 Post time: 2012-4-2 19:23
have they shy away from nudity now or are they still able to accept seeing each other nude?

of course not they are grown up 23- 25 -27 now.We do not have the habit to see each other naked not even between girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 19:42:40 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-2 19:24
of course not they are grown up 23- 25 -27 now.We do not have the habit to see each other naked no ...

i understand. it depends on how kids rise up. from what i seen, if kids are continue to bath together when growing up, they would not have problems with nudity at home. once they stopped bathing together when growing up, later they can never get change or seeing each other naked at home again. i think its a pity. so its good to allow them continue so they can always accept each other naked without feeling embarrass like japanese families or western nudist families do.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.