Post time 2012-4-2 16:02:20 |Display all floors
"some japanese families bath together regardless of age"

in Japan its not unusual.thats whta makes them different

ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 16:06:31 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2012-4-2 16:02
"some japanese families bath together regardless of age"

in Japan its not unusual.thats whta makes  ...

yeh interesting! may i ask where u learnt that from? i am at the moment trying to make some friends with japanese people online to learn about their culture.

makes them very smart and successful because its all start from the family i guess. its to do with how the family is rise it certainly makes a big difference i think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 16:24:04 |Display all floors
its the first sentence of your very own post
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-4-2 16:27:51 |Display all floors
meeko124 Post time: 2012-4-2 06:54
its best not to make an issue about it, once u make it an issue, then it becomes an issue to the f ...

we do it only to the children and when they are under the age of ten.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 17:20:10 |Display all floors
Lets respect people's traditon and not make an issue out of it.  If the japanese dont feel shy and dirty about it.  We dont need to think more about it.  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-4-2 17:26:05 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-2 16:27
we do it only to the children and when they are under the age of ten.

Yes 10, I would agree as I have in a previous post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 17:34:31 |Display all floors
coming from a chinese family, i didnt like the way i was brought up. my mum was a very strict traditional woman. i used to bath with my brother and sis when we were around 4-7 yr old. i am the youngest in the family. i was 4 at the time, and one day i laughed at my sister why her is different to mine. she laughed and said because she is a girl. she later told my mum and then my mum didnt let her bath with us again. i was quite disappointed as a child. i think that wasnt the best way to bring up kids, because we become very dumb as we have no idea the difference between male and female. but the kids in japanese families learn very quickly. as children, they already learnt more than us. so they advance quicker.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.