Author: meeko124

up to what age can family bath together? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-2 06:54:06 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-2 05:45
Sometimes I did it to my children when they were one 6 one 4and one 2 just a few times in summer jus ...

its best not to make an issue about it, once u make it an issue, then it becomes an issue to the family.
i used to have an aust girl friend, when one is bathing, the family often walk in and out without any issues.
she has a closed family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 07:45:37 |Display all floors
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-4-2 14:17:08 |Display all floors
meeko124 Post time: 2012-4-1 22:43
i cant think of anything wrong too..

You know Swimming is not very popular in China, I don't think public pools are plentiful anyway

But in the UK no doubt all the West, many people that don't have a swimming pool at home use a public swimming pool, i didn't when my kid's were young, the changing room facilities are such that it's near impossible to undress so that a child of yours doesnt see, then after it would be and open shower for both...

My kids (two girls) are grown up with their own kids now, but when mine were young and I took them swimming without my Wife, I never gave it a second thought about whether I should undress in front of them or shower after the swim.

I look back now and beleive it was at the start of their pubity I decided that it might be better to cover up.

As for my Grandkids, I would not shower/bath/ with them and try not to let them see me naked.

Although the eldest is ten soon and he is not worried if we see him in his birthday suit while showering or getting dressed   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 14:34:23 |Display all floors
there is need to be embarrassed , The person's body to be the most beautiful works of art
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 14:40:40 |Display all floors
at the age of 10, i discovered the beauty of not having have to wear any clothes at all.
so i used lock myself in the room and spend time in the nude by myself.
now i am late 30s, i still enjoy the pleasure of not wearing clothes in summer. and sleep naked.

2yrs ago, i went to queensland and stayed a friend's house with my 3rd eldest sister. after shower, she often just came out with a towl around her body comfortably. next day, i was brushing teeth, she came inside and wanted to shower, i convinced her to go ahead dont worry about me being there. she hesitated and then decided to do it. the shower screen was see thru screen from outside, i dont know if she noticed that. like, i can see her eyeballs from outside. anyway, she took the shower comfotably with no problem. i had no problem too seeing her shower in front of me.

while she was finishing up, she asked me are u going to have a shower? i said no.
because we were staying at our friend's house, so i didnt want to. if it was in a hotel, i would have undressed and jumped in the the shower too. i am sure, she maybe a little uncomfortable in first few seconds, but after few seconds she may be comfortable with me seeing her naked shower with her.

but the truth is, theres no big deal about it, theres no harm to her or me just because of seeing her skin, its actually bring us a bit more trust between us instead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 14:44:09 |Display all floors
米洛.DeSTi Post time: 2012-4-2 14:34
there is need to be embarrassed , The person's body to be the most beautiful works of art

hmmm...did u mean there is a need to be embarrassed or u mean no need to be...??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 14:47:10 |Display all floors
meeko124 Post time: 2012-4-2 14:44
hmmm...did u mean there is a need to be embarrassed or u mean no need to be...??

no need to be embarrassed , people bath together is fine .
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.