Views: 3366|Replies: 4

we have no money,but we are not poor. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-30 13:37:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by yulan1989 at 2012-3-30 13:40

i stepped into the restaurant as a customer not a waitress.last year i took a part-time job as a waitress in a fondue chinoise restaurant with my friend.we worked hard and did everything with great care.to tell the truth we did feel happy when customers need us.we would meet all kinds of customers but just a few would be patient and say thank you.that kind of mustomers would always made us feel warm.but there were always some brutal.one day,there came a group of people dressed tidy,shining.when my friend serve their fresh vegetables,a drop of water dropped down.unluckily, it dropped on a man's sweater.at that moment the man patting his sweater bursted into anger:"you stupid!why does your boss keep you here.you know the sweater is expensive.can you afford to compesent for it."balabala....we kept apologying and my friend nearly burst into tears.but he still didn't want to make a concession .at that moment i really wanted to argue with him but we knowed we could only be sorry.finally,his friends made him calm down.oooooo
            we have no money but we are not poor,because we know how to respect others no matter who they are.a thanks or a smile beats thousands of anger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-30 14:34:42 |Display all floors
yes you are not poor , but in this capitalism society  , money is valued more than many things ,

Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-30 17:14:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by St_George at 2012-3-30 17:15

I would have got the biggest bottle i could find, filled it full of water and poured it all over his pompous head..
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-30 18:58:24 |Display all floors
i would have done as you did and been polite.  show no emotions ,especially not anger .that way if or when it is needful to act you can do so with a clear conscience. i some times wonder if the evolutionary destiny of mankind is to eventually have such great control of emotions that they don't act human?
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-30 20:06:04 |Display all floors
In the end, we have to answer to who we are, not what we own.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.