Author: voice_cd

Have you cleared your misconceptions about China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-30 15:21:29 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-30 08:14
I don't apologize to brainwashed China bashers.
If your idea of freedom is walking down a street a ...

You have failed lately in  coming up with original thoughts and weighty discuss! Just endless subliminals about sexual preferences and China bashing.

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-30 16:05:47 |Display all floors
You are a very unhappy individual. Don't blame the world, take some initiative and make things happen:) This is capitalism at its best......my Chinese signature is apt in your case:) Old Chinese saying foretold bitterness

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-30 16:14:10 |Display all floors
I found that the Chinese parents love their children than westerners. Not only that, the child's grandparents love them more magnificent the child, often more will be involved in the life of the child

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-30 16:18:09 |Display all floors
China is still the best development, have no doubt, about half of the population still lives in PinKunDai. China has its edge growth, is really to any country looking for to catch up with the most modern and promote more and more bad of the poor, but in the future growth will is more difficult to rise the resource shortage, depending on what is being and fuel prices, wages rise, living standards and labor shortages and global economic growth slow, etc

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-30 16:22:22 |Display all floors
In China most taxi driver has a good sense of humor. They don't expect a tip, tipping is not common in China.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-30 16:52:01 |Display all floors
What counts most when we visit a foreign country is how the local people make us feel and the chinese know very well how to make you feel at home.I have been to England hundreds of times and always I feel a foreigner.The same in Germany ,in france anywhere in Europe.Only in China I feel at home .The feeling that everybody loves you and you love everybody.It may be only in my mind ,but this is what I receive from people's behaviour.Only in Greece and China people take you out for lunch and give you their heart to make you feel happy and satisfied.Only in China and Greece people give you room in their house to sleep and stay.
I have  so many  close friends  in Europe and all over the world.Nobody has ever offered me to pay for the dinner we enjoyed together.if they ever did that ,it was me first the one who had done that a couple of times.
Come on the chinese hospitality is unique.Like the greek hospitality.We have spo many things in common with China .I am wondering how I could live without China for so many years.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-30 17:19:55 |Display all floors
china will be its best not only  in economy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.