Author: spiderman006

Talented students make a poet a celebrity   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-28 11:13:04 |Display all floors
I like Du very much when i am in middle school.And i think he is a excellent poet.his poetry express the social oresent situation.and now more and more people konw him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 12:32:57 |Display all floors
great talent , must be really bored with poetry if DU can be so inspiring
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 12:55:45 |Display all floors
talented drawing !DU will drop out of his coffin if he see these pictures ,

ZHOU JIE LUN  has a song named "cowboy is busy."i think maybe , Zhou will be more popular if he use this kind of promotiional methods .
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 13:08:36 |Display all floors
Du is really busy in this time, i remember when i was a junior high school student, I often do this kind of thing too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 13:10:44 |Display all floors
oh my god,DU is more and more popular now mhis impression has changed a lot by this interesting paintings !I think it is not should  be so serious about these paintings  ,they are just for fun,  not stand for the unrespect to DU and the traditions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 13:27:19 |Display all floors
When I was first saw those of pictures, I think this is so fun and unbelivebia.Maybe,Chinese students is very boring in their class.I think this is a big issures in our teaching systerms.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 13:30:55 |Display all floors
When I see these, it really shock me.Nowadays like these spoofes are more and more popular.But it is also interseting.So I like these.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.