Author: vincent01

【每日一翻】英汉互译   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-26 17:11:57 |Display all floors
原来爱情的世界很大,大到可以装下一百种委屈;原来爱情的世界很小,小到三个人就挤到窒息;原来爱情的世界很大,塞了多少幸福还是有空隙;原来爱情的世界很小,被一脚踩过就变成废墟。
The love world is very large, which can hold hundreds of grievances; the love world is very small ,which is crowded even with three people inside. The love world is very large ,which can make room for more happiness, the love world is very small ,which will turn into ruins because of  trampled.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-26 20:02:15 |Display all floors
lindasun0102 Post time: 2012-3-26 10:44
The love world is big, which can hold a hundred grivances; the love world is small which is crowded  ...

爱的世界很大,百种委屈都能被容纳;爱的世界很小,三个人将会感到拥挤;爱的世界很大,无论承载多少快乐仍有空间;爱的世界很小,仅仅一脚就会坍塌。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-26 23:06:48 |Display all floors
首先表示一下很喜欢Eason的歌,翻译他的歌很开心啊
原来爱情的世界很大,大到可以装下一百种委屈;原来爱情的世界很小,小到三个人就挤到窒息;原来爱情的世界很大,塞了多少幸福还是有空隙;原来爱情的世界很小,被一脚踩过就变成废墟。
The love world can be very spacious to bear the whole world’s grievance. The love world can also be very narrow to feel suffocating when three people hustle in. The love world can be very spacious to infuse much happiness beyond your imagination and there is still space being left. The love world can be very fragile; a blunder can destroy the whole love world.最后一句改动了,不知道如何

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-26 23:16:00 |Display all floors
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things. Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
我习惯于远远地看着变化的万物,并且享受这个过程。只有这样,我才能知道时间沉淀下的事物。正如当爱一个人时,世界充满了变化。这时,我就会退后一步,静静地看着,这样我便能明白我内心真实的感情。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-26 23:40:36 |Display all floors
【英译汉】
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things. Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
我热衷于与改变的事物保持距离 只有这样才能让我发现那些不曾被时间遗忘的东西 例如 当你深爱着某人 周围的一切都在发生着变化 当我后退一步静静观察 才能体会到最真实的感受

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 08:40:13 |Display all floors
原来爱情的世界很大,大到可以装下一百种委屈;原来爱情的世界很小,小到三个人就挤到窒息.
It proves that the world of love is so big as to be able to  fill hundreds of grievances,while it also turns out that it is so small as to make three people unable to breath as usual.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 15:31:01 |Display all floors
The love world is big, which can hold hundreds of disappointments;the love world is small which is crowded even with three people inside. The love world is big,it still has space for more happiness.The love world is small,it will become ruins for being stepped.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.