Author: voice_cd

What's your opinion about a separate blog homepage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-10 11:17:57 |Display all floors
wshg1986 Post time: 2012-4-6 21:33
I want to say something ,but when the fingers touch the keyboard ,I don't know how to express myself ...
so we can talk with each other  like old friends,just living little things ,but that feeliing is so good.Everyday I'm online, I  want to make some friends, have a nice chat

People you chat with are not necessary friends just because they say so , internet is not reality .........nothing can substitute real normal life friend ............cyber space is not good place to get friends.

Local pub , church , party meeting , etc is place you can meat real friends.

Many people live in cyberspace and illusion become reality but that is dangerous stage in cyber addiction.

I'm not saying you are one of them at all , i just thought to share my view on topic.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-10 11:24:05 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-3-23 01:12
What really in our mind is real-name blog, we want to make sure the bloggers post articles with high ...

How could you be assured of the poster's real name and prevent multiple blogs by the same
person with different 'real names'?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 23:24:11 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-4-10 11:17
People you chat with are not necessary friends just because they say so , internet is not realit ...

Hehe ,you are online too ,you also chat with others in Internet.Nets just a way of commuication,itself is not good or bad, you think too much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-15 03:08:20 |Display all floors
wshg1986 Post time: 2012-4-14 23:24
Hehe ,you are online too ,you also chat with others in Internet.Nets just a way of commuication,it ...

so true my friend so true , but Smithi is generic .......................there is millions Smithis on web.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-15 22:23:31 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-4-15 03:08
so true my friend so true , but Smithi is generic .......................there is millions Smithis ...

I think a good idea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 05:27:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by matt605 at 2012-4-15 16:31

China Daily is a good choice for people who are here to learn about China and exchange idea and opinons, but who do not want to associate with disruptive critics.  China Daily could offer blogs and people like myself who are here to have a positive effect will welcome them.  I will read them.  I don't write long articles because I like to craft precise paragraphs, not expansive essays.  For this reason, I am not planning to blog here.  I don't always agree with blocks and impounds when they happen to me, but I appreciate the moderators because they will not allow me to post anything that could really offend others.  That's not my purpose here and so the mods are a beneficial to me even when I don't see it immediately.
龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 17:09:25 |Display all floors
A separete blog homepage would be  appreciated.It will attract some blogger to write their daily or weekly activities,thinking of ongoing events and many more.This option reduce personal attack and foul mouth as well.But I demand a blogger must appear with his/her actual identity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.