Author: vincent01

【每日一翻】英汉互译 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-21 16:34:00 |Display all floors
一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。
once in your whole life , you should forget your own self for someone , asking for no results , no accompany , no ownership , even no love from him . the only thing i ask is to have you  to come to my life at my most beatiful age only for once .

One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love
一个人一生中会爱上很多人,当你找到了你的幸福, 你就会明白,过去的伤痛都是一笔财富, 它让你明白怎样去爱一个人 , 怎样去珍惜一个人。
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 20:37:41 |Display all floors
During the entire life, there will be at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership and even no love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.

一个人在一生中会爱上很多人。当你最终获得你自己的幸福时,你会明白以前的伤心也是一种财富,它能使你更好地珍惜你所爱的人。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 22:47:02 |Display all floors
One should have once in his life to fall in love with someone even to lost himself, without result, without accompanying, without once possessing, even without your love. What I want is to encounter you in my most magnificent days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 22:48:01 |Display all floors
One should have once in his life to fall in love with someone even to lost himself, without result, without accompanying, without once possessing, even without your love. What I want is to encounter you in my most magnificent days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 23:24:00 |Display all floors
We should all, for at least once in our lives, forget ourselves for that special “someone”.
I shouldn’t ask for any outcomes; I shouldn’t ask for spending my life with you; I shouldn’t ask for once owning you; I shouldn’t even ask for your love to me.
What I only want is that I have encountered you, in the most glorious time of my life.

人的一生中可能会爱上许多人。当你找到真正属于你自己的幸福时,便会发现之前的悲伤其实都是财富,因为它们让你更加懂得把握和珍惜眼前的那个人。

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-3-22 06:59:30 |Display all floors
Mikioski Post time: 2012-3-21 23:24
We should all, for at least once in our lives, forget ourselves for that special “someone”.
I shou ...

是的,我同意,拥抱

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 07:29:01 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-3-22 06:59
是的,我同意,拥抱

{:soso_e101:}我的中译英还是做得不好。。。“曾经拥有”翻不出来,还有第2行的那些shouldn’ts我现在想来应该都改成won’t吧。。。{:soso_e132:}

还有英译中的第1句主语好像也不对。。。{:soso_e149:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.