Views: 5676|Replies: 7

Signs of spring around the world [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-21 09:09:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by aki1 at 2012-3-21 09:11

London, UK: a woman enjoys an early taste of summer with an after-work ice cream in Regent's Park on the last official day of winterPhotograph: Sarah Lee/Guardian

Washington DC, US: the Jefferson Memorial is seen as a backdrop to the cherry blossoms which are in full bloom due to the early warm weather along the east coast of the USPhotograph: Karen Bleier/AFP/Getty Images

Munich, Germany: people enjoy the sunshine in the beer garden near the Chinese pagoda at the English Garden. Spring-like temperatures lured many people into the open at the weekendPhotograph: Andreas Gebert/EPA

Whitley Bay, UK: three-year-old Kadie Leigh Koch among the daffodils as the spring weather continues across the UKPhotograph: Owen Humphreys/PA

Orense, Spain: people enjoy warm weather conditions at the banks of Minho river. Temperatures reached 26C, the highest in Spain, after an unusually dry winter seasonPhotograph: Brais Lorenzo/EPA

Paris, France: young women sit in the sun on the Pont des Arts with its fence covered with padlocks left by lovers over the River Seine as unusually warm temperatures hit the French capitalPhotograph: Benoit Tessier/Reuters

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: devotees with faces covered in coloured powder seen being splashed with water during the Holi celebrations. Holi, also known as the festival of colours, is to mark the end of the winter season and the arrival of springPhotograph: Mohd Fazrul Hasnor/Demotix/Corbis

South Yorkshire, UK: ladybirds in a daffodil as the spring weather continues Photograph: Owen Humphreys/PA

Prague, Czech Republic: a mother with her child enjoy the swings during a sunny day in front of Charles Bridge in Prague. Parts of Europe are now experiencing spring-like temperaturesPhotograph: Michal Cizek/AFP/Getty Images

Jimo, China: Chinese villagers watch the offerings during the ceremony of sacrifice to the sea god. The village ceremony has a 500-year-old tradition where fishermen decorate their boats, slaughter pigs, prepare offerings and burn papers in the hope of good fortune in the fishing seasonPhotograph: Hong Wu/Getty Images

London, UK: office workers near Tower Bridge take their lunch in the sunshine as the spring weather continues across the UKPhotograph: Dominic Lipinski/PA

Nice, France: people sit along the beach in front of the Mediterranean sea while enjoying a sunbathe on the Promenade des Anglais in the French RivieraPhotograph: Valery Hache/AFP/Getty Images

Delhi, India: Hindu devotees put red powder on the head of a local television news reporter while celebrating Holi, the festival of colour that marks the start of springPhotograph: Kevin Frayer/AP

Ashford, UK: the sun sets near Ashford, Kent, ahead of a week of predicted fine weatherPhotograph: Gareth Fuller/PA

Gueterfelde, Germany: A male toad clings to the back of his female partner after volunteers deposited them on the other side of a road along the toads' migration route. Volunteers from Germany's NABU wildlife protection group collect toads migrating to spawn in a nearby lake in order to save them from the passing cars on a road that lies along the migration routePhotograph: Sean Gallup/Getty Images

Paris, France: tourists and Parisians take advantage of warm temperatures in the French capital by relaxing on top of the Montparnasse TowerPhotograph: Francois Mori/AP

Tehran, Iran: a woman buys flower as she does her new year shopping ahead of Nowruz, the Iranian new year. Nowruz, which usually occurs on March 20 or 21, marks the first day of spring and the beginning of the new year on the Iranian calendarPhotograph: Ahmad Halabisaz/Xinhua Press/Corbis

Churchill, Canada: a polar bear and her cubs shortly after emerging from their winter den for the first time. The mother may not have eaten for eight months. The cubs will stay with her for approximately two and a half years Photograph: Christine Haines/Rex Features

Washington DC, US: a couple take photos beneath cherry blossom trees adjacent to the tidal basin on the National Mall. The iconic trees are beginning to bloom, with the National Park Service forecasting peak bloom between 20 and 23 March, one of the earliest years on record due to warmer-than-average temperaturesPhotograph: Mladen Antonov/AFP/Getty Images

London, UK: people enjoying the sunshine in Green ParkPhotograph: Linda Nylind/Guardian

source from: guardian.co.uk

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 13:20:52 |Display all floors
i wanna get to england

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 22:50:28 |Display all floors
when i look all this picture i ask myself what are you feeling about the step of spring.
i dig down my brain ,but there is nothing in my mind .
is it a cothurnus .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 23:13:35 |Display all floors
I love the smell of spring ,the breeze of spring,the sunshine of spring,the temperature of spring.ALLthe  thing  in spring I shall love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 23:18:11 |Display all floors
605234775 Post time: 2012-3-22 22:50
when i look all this picture i ask myself what are you feeling about the step of spring.
i dig down  ...

How could it happen?Once you go out to reach the natural world ,you will find spring is coming!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-23 09:05:46 |Display all floors
605234775 Post time: 2012-3-22 22:50
i dig down  ...

Maybe there is a long winter in your heart.Take it easy,the spring of your heart will be coming too,only it need a little more time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-23 20:19:26 |Display all floors
Aaron-Woodrow Post time: 2012-3-23 09:05
Maybe there is a long winter in your heart.Take it easy,the spring of your heart will be coming to ...

the spring is sign of time  for nature , maybe mood for someone.
spring comes ,winter passes.,time loses,children grow.world change ,life better .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.