Author: lanjingling

Muslims in their swimming suits [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-20 12:11:51 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2012-3-19 20:06
You mean he will not just role over either to your attempts to confuse and mask the issues with in ...

I do not even pretend to educate either you or Seneca. I am here to turn over the rocks.
The people of China are not stupid. Once I turn over the rocks they see all you Western
propaganda masters for what you are. This is too easy for me. Once I turn over the rocks
they see you all for what you are.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-20 12:26:38 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-20 12:11
I do not even pretend to educate either you or Seneca. I am here to turn over the rocks.
The peopl ...

Still trying to bite at the shins Bob?

Bob, America has its faults; no one here is saying they do not. And you are correct; the Chinese people are wise in many ways. And let me tell you brother, you retch of male contempt and distorted facts. You might convince more people here with your arguments if you were a bit more subtle in doing it, but you are like a bull in a fine crystal shop and it is obvious even to the less intuitive audience here that you have some axe to grind against your own country. You can no more hide that than attempting to hide behind a tree.

And teach me anything Bob? Do not flatter yourself; what I learn from you is nothing I wish to promote.

Sleep well my large friend.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-20 12:30:46 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2012-3-19 20:26
Still trying to bite at the shins Bob?

Bob, America has its faults; no one here is saying they do ...

Like I say, the people of China are smart and they also care for their country too.
You cannot dodge the facts. The Chinese people can easily see through your propaganda.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-20 12:31:15 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-20 12:30
Like I say, the people of China are smart and they also care for their country too.
You cannot dod ...

Ditto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 12:59:08 |Display all floors
I like the blue color style,  I think I prefer short sleeve for swimming.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 16:38:21 |Display all floors
lanjingling Post time: 2012-3-22 12:59
I like the blue color style,  I think I prefer short sleeve for swimming.

You mean you would wear one of these to swim in?

back at the turn of the 20th century the rest of the world wore suits like this. bobi still does but I look great in a speedo, yet I never wear them; not lack of confidence just way too modest of course

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 22:05:14 |Display all floors
No, I would never wear those suits in my life unless I become mus lim next life.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.