Author: vanwilder

covering up u.s war crimes [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-19 02:33:58 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-3-19 01:29

No it isn't plausible for only Chinese and NKs to be mass murderers but, in those times, it's a helluva lot more likely. All I actually said is for the finger of blame to be accurately pointed, then forensic tests need to be done.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-19 11:24:12 |Display all floors
firstcause Post time: 2012-3-19 08:00
FOR FUTURE HISTORIANS, STUDY THE MIND OF AN ANGLO:

And you would be wise not to forget anytime soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-19 11:52:53 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2012-3-19 11:24
And you would be wise not to forget anytime soon.

Base

Locust,you are a base,evil and dishonest propagandist.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-19 13:00:43 |Display all floors
firstcause Post time: 2012-3-19 07:00
FOR FUTURE HISTORIANS, STUDY THE MIND OF AN ANGLO:

And your hatred of us is better because.....................?????
Maybe historians need to study the whys of thoughts such as western, and eastern extremists like yourself rather than fous on only one group of people. When I was growing up, (and as Alice Brooke said in another thread) I was taught that all people make mistakes, even cretins like you.......but my thoughts on folks like you are; you are the mistake! We can see the wrongs in history, we can acknowledge them and hope such things never happen again. We are taught that a lot of things that happened many years ago, shouldn't have. It seems that while you may have been taught the same things, you've learned nothing because all you preach here is hatred! Now, who would make a more interesting case study?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-24 12:31:29 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-3-19 13:00
And your hatred of us is better because.....................?????
Maybe historians need to study t ...

i;m not seeing any hatred from him. at least he doesnt troll english forums like the way you troll Chinese forums. granted you are paid to say what he says. he's just defending China from the attacks made by you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-18 21:58:55 |Display all floors
Haha, I'm paid to troll/post here. If this was the case, why am I absent for coniderable periods of time? Could it be that you're wrong and real life tales precedence over your pitiful rantings and accusations/suppositions?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-18 22:59:10 |Display all floors

If and when you're the victorious one...
令人发指:<伊拉克少女惨被美军奸淫实录>(图)
You are not capable of war crimes...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.