Author: firstcause

US threatens India with sanctions over Iran trade   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-18 19:36:04 |Display all floors
India should hogwash the divisions of India clause in the Indian Independence Act.
The b@$tard British colonialist are the evil force deliberately created this timeless divisions of the Indian people.

The Indian Independence Act 1947 (10 & 11 Geo 6 c. 30) was as an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom that partitioned British India into the two new independent dominions of India and Pakistan. The Act received the royal assent on 18 July 1947, and the two new countries came into being on 14 and 15 August respectively.

Pakistan, Ceylon and Kashmir are an integral part of Indian.

The large chunk of land to the north-west of Indian the British stolen from the Chinese we will also return to China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 21:01:46 |Display all floors
India and China have their differences, but what they have in common is much more.
India and China MUST cooporate if they are to survive as independent states.
American have, and put up only with subordinate and puppies.
They don't entertain 'EQUAL' partnership!

Any country so much challenge them in economic or defence, the might of the US Military will fall on them from the sky as witness in Korea, Iraq, Afghaistan, and the Americas.
India is Uncle Sam's temporay useful door-stooper, to containing the peaceful growth of the new China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 21:50:08 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2012-3-18 17:56
B.S. Go and read history again.

No, onus is on you to disprove what I said. Arguments are not won by yelling BS!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 22:28:27 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-3-18 18:50
No, onus is on you to disprove what I said. Arguments are not won by yelling BS!

So by your logic, even if Mughals weren't Indians, how about Kanishka, Ashoka, Gupta's ? Aliens ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 22:50:58 |Display all floors
Madras.pinto Post time: 2012-3-18 19:36
India should hogwash the divisions of India clause in the Indian Independence Act.
The b@$tard Briti ...

The large chunk of land to the north-west of Indian the British stolen from the Chinese we will also return to China.

India is Uncle Sam's temporay useful door-stooper, to containing the peaceful growth of the new China.
-----------------------------
Mr. Madras. Pinto, what you said are very true.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 22:55:15 |Display all floors
Though both of USA and India are hostile to China, I still hope India wouldn't buckle under Uncle Samle's pressure.

India has smashed the shackles of British colonisation, but it shouldn't have a new master- USA.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-19 04:34:28 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2012-3-18 22:55
Though both of USA and India are hostile to China, I still hope India wouldn't buckle under Uncle Sa ...

India's rapprochement with the USA can be seen as inferior complex on their part.
Neighbor jealousy may also come into play.
China should learn, to undertand the India psych.
The Indians' two hundred years of shame; been colonised by a country less than 1/10th its land mass, and 1/20th its population.
It takes time to live down this inferiority.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.