Author: hellosusan

How to improve English in a rapid way?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-14 18:16:40 |Display all floors
i think we should take notes and imitate the native english speaker's pronunciation  when we reading english composition or watching english movie!just find the ways to make yourself to enjoy the english evironment you create!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-13 10:35:33 |Display all floors
painting189 Post time: 2012-3-27 10:03
STEP BY STEP IS THE BEST WAY

that is the truth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 11:16:52 |Display all floors
i totally agree with your opinion, language is different than other skills, you need time to accumulate daily, how can you force yourself to learn and remember 200 new words or most of common daily used sentences in a day, this is quite difficult to every one including genius, but if you plan to learn things everyday and accumulate words and expression phases daily, this will definitely help you and after one month or 2, you will find great progress you made and then you can have new plan to step forward, come on, i have a very good website to share with you here, this is a chinese girl who is working in USA and record her daily activity and interview with some famous stars, hope can help some of you indeed.

http://www.yangyangcheng.com/?u=xiaobenlin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-18 12:56:14 |Display all floors
to read and write in English as much as you can ,such as browsing website in English
To talk with somebody in English , to create if no chance
expanding  the vocabulary is necessary
Correct your prounciation,most of our Chinese have this problem, It is hard to understand others speaking if you cannot pronounce it correctly
I am searching more and better ways to go !
wherever you are and whatever you do ,keep learning forever

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 16:17:31 |Display all floors
study it everyday

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-30 16:38:23 |Display all floors
speak out everyday
talk with others in english as much as you can

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-24 01:08:50 |Display all floors
the crazy idea is buy a playboy magazine in english

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.