Author: hellosusan

How to improve English in a rapid way?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-26 08:47:55 |Display all floors
you should take great efforts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 17:15:37 |Display all floors
danzaokid Post time: 2013-1-21 21:13
sorry  for single handed typing....no caps

to improve your english quickly is easy if cost is no ob ...

"but if you want a free tutor that is easy too. find someone who wants to learn potungwa and do a trade. one hour english for one hour potungwa...or cantonese if they prefer." Has any way to find the suitable person?   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-15 22:52:30 |Display all floors
good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 17:00:39 |Display all floors
Lily_ly Post time: 2013-4-24 09:04
I always use English in written form but seldome talk. So everytime when I speak. I cann't speak ver ...

although i am not good at talking , i can tell you , that movies and songs really help me about the listening and speaking(at least better then the other methods i have tried. Everytime after watched a moive, i just cannot help speaking English) . my writing is terrible, i am totally suck in English, but i just like to learn it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 17:01:53 |Display all floors
although i am not really good at talking , i can tell you , that movies and songs really help me about the listening and speaking(at least better then the other methods i have tried. Everytime after watched a moive, i just cannot help speaking English) . my writing is terrible, i am totally suck in English, but i just like to learn it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-31 12:51:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 18:13:37 |Display all floors
hehehe i think more reading and take notes when you watching english movie!and imitate english native speaker's pronounciation just find the way to makes yourself to enjoy the english evironment you create

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.