Author: hellosusan

How to improve English in a rapid way?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-28 13:10:18 |Display all floors
hi to all,,,i am a not an english native speaker ,,,,but one way for me to learn english that much was that, i keep on watching english movies, programs, listening to english songs.. these ways helps me lot.....and if you will watch a movie,,try not to rely on the subtitles...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-28 16:31:30 |Display all floors
Study English every day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-10 10:36:46 |Display all floors
place a mirror in front of you and imagie the project ijnside the mirror is a great english speaker ,like liyang something like that ! it was a economical way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 17:04:48 |Display all floors
I suck too, so i find tutor!
sometimes i dont want to spend money, i avoid to talk in chinese with my friends, or hangout more with non-chinese friends.
for my homework , assignment, i jsut download tool from here , which is free and correct my english.
http://peerfly.com/x/0/3113/91574/CF/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 13:31:40 |Display all floors
It depends on how serious you are to improve, and how much time you have. I have helped business men improve their spoken English in an intensive 30 hour training program in a single week. It's not perfection, but at least they can go abroad to do business with more confidence. The only way to learn any language is with practice. The more you practice, the better you become...this theory holds true for ANYTHING in life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 06:51:00 |Display all floors
How rapid do you need?  How much do you want to learn?  The question is too broad to answer.

To speak fluent English (including reading and writing), you must embrace yourself in the language.  If you learn a new word and never use it again, it'll not stick to you.  If you spend 1 hour a day speaking, reading and writing English, you will get 1 hour of result, and if you speend 2 hours a day, the result will be greater.  

If you could hire a coach, you can make progress faster.

It all depends on you.  How much do you study, practice and how much you are willing to spend.

I hope I've answered your question.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-6 17:17:37 |Display all floors
An intensive English training program with a native speaker if you want to improve rapidly. It's very demanding and tiring, and not cheap. But it works....

I do these in Shenzhen for wealthy business men. 30 hours a week, one on one training...no cellphones, no books, no distractions, inside, outside, at the mall, in the park, in the office, in the taxi...it's real world training..

practice makes perfect...

I'm on qq for more information: 2264647808

- American Tongue

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.