Author: SMITHI

Ridiculous isn't it?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-15 13:46:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-15 13:25
Propaganda agents are not nice people. When you call them on their misinformation they get angry.

Thankyou I will watch out for the rock and be careful to look under it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 13:52:39 |Display all floors
Ques Post time: 2012-3-15 13:22
I shall watch your post and learn some to deal with others. I aleady got call liar in a thread abo ...

when they get angry you are on right track , they are angry because you speak truth.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-15 13:55:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2012-3-14 21:56
Ques Post time: 2012-3-14 21:46
Thankyou I will watch out for the rock and be careful to look under it.

Yes. Just don't be surprised at what you'll find. You'll get used to it.
There are a lot who bash China because they get frustrated when they find out the Chinese are
not interested in becoming another America. The bashers might even come with good intentions
in the beginning. But when they find out many Chinese people are happy with China remaining China
they start to lose their patience. The bashers automatically think their way cannot be questioned
and anyone who does is not thinking clearly. They think the Chinese should practically be begging
to become religious and capitalists. When they find out the Chinese do not want this, they can
become belligerent.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 13:57:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-3-15 13:58
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-15 13:55
There are a lot who bash C ...

There are a lot who bash China because they get frustrated when they find out the Chinese are
not interested in becoming another America. The bashers might even come with good intentions
in the beginning. But when they find out many Chinese people are happy with China remaining China
they start to lose their patience.

Bingo Robert

You are not just a pretty face i tell ya

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-15 14:00:41 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-3-14 21:57
Bingo Robert

You are not just a pretty face i tell ya

Like you said before, they throw 'facts' out there but when confronted with truth, they can't take it.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 14:00:49 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-15 13:55
There are a lot who bash C ...

They kicked the eight powers out of a broken china that had been a richest country in the world and think of the Sassoon family which owned shanghai while chinese starved. Chaiman Mao got rid of the parasites and they want come back now. They tell lies about china government and their government is a hegemony to control by false democracy lie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-15 14:01:18 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-3-15 13:52
when they get angry you are on right track , they are angry because you speak truth.

OK I try to get them angry if it helps.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.