Author: vincent01

【英汉互译】每日一翻 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-12 17:11:55 |Display all floors
I came to know all at once that I have never danced alone and my love toward you was always touched and replied. This is of great importance for I now know that my youth was not monodrama.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 17:13:40 |Display all floors
我对你的喜欢,原来一直都是有响应的,而不是我一个人在跳舞。这对我很重要。我的青春,不是一场独白。
It's not a solo dance during my fondness journey toward you since I realize there have been feedbacks continually. How magnificent it is ! The youth went by with more than just narration.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 17:21:56 |Display all floors
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice.
有些鸟天生桀骜,他们的羽毛都透着金光。他们振翅高飞使你感到由衷的欣喜,囚禁他们时的愧疚之心也获得了宽慰。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 11:46:47 |Display all floors
I always expected the response from you about my love  ,not only dancing by myself ,which is much important to me .
It's not the soliloquy of my green years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-11 12:58:26 |Display all floors

It turns out that you have always been responding to my affairs to you, instead of letting me dancing alone. This is so important for me because it proves that my youth is by no means a monologue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-24 17:51:38 |Display all floors
heihei

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.