Author: cestmoi

Crazed USAnian Soldier Slaughters Afghan Girls   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-12 14:45:09 |Display all floors
please allow me to borrow a post from member 'rot',
link  http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-735781-1-1.html

"We came to protect the Afghan people" - General David Petraeus - by Kbay  

They are lying!

This is what the American Military said:  
The unnamed soldier, thought to be a staff sergeant, is reported to have walked off his base at around 03:00 local time (22:30 GMT Saturday), then made his way to the nearby villages of Alkozai and Najeeban.

This is what the witnesses said:
One Afghan father who said his children were killed in the shooting spree accused soldiers of later burning the bodies.
Witnesses told Reuters they saw a group of U.S. soldiers arrive at their village in Kandahar's Panjwayi district at around 2 am, enter homes and open fire.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 14:53:29 |Display all floors
A soldier, fully armed, wanders out at 3 O'clock in the mornig from a highly protected and guarded US base without anyone asking 'why'?

Was he going for an eary hour drink down the Afghan pub round the corner?
Can ONE soldier have done ALL the slaughters so clean and meticulously by himself?
I don't believe it!

It was planned and executed by a rogue 'search and kill' platoon, and ONE volunteered to be the scapegoat of the mission.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 14:56:47 |Display all floors
There will be RETRIBUTION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 15:06:30 |Display all floors
More contradictary lies:

Here are some witnesses told the BBC:

It had already been an unquiet night, he added. Around midnight, aircraft were heard overhead and, some time between 01:00 and 01:30, there came the sound of helicopters and gunfire.

A female eyewitness, who withheld her name in line with local custom, told BBC News she had heard gunshots at 02:00.
A barking dog, she said, was shot dead by the gunman.

So the one 'depressed' soldier walked out alone from the base at 3 am?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 15:14:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-12 15:01
I think your title is somewhat misleading.

In DER SPIEGEL online I read he erased the lives of 3 fa ...

I am a bit gobsmacked by the fact that an eyewitness can watch such a crime without alerting people or stepping in...... seneca

If I saw these brave American soldiers come bing, bing, bang, bang with their M64 lighting up the sky at 3 O'clock in the morning, I'd be zhitting myself and hide in the cow shed.... won't you be seneca?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 15:15:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-12 15:01
I think your title is somewhat misleading.

In DER SPIEGEL online I read he erased the lives of 3 fa ...

Interesting comment.
So tell me, would U have stood up to th heavily armed Merry-Can killing machine?
If the eyewitness did the minuteman thing n ran around warning everyone, he'd dead n there would be no eyewitness.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 15:18:52 |Display all floors
Will these innocent murdered Afghan babies, girls, women and men be allowed the proper justice by the US Military?

What about the UN Human Right gay clubs?
Not a whisper from Banki and his Uncle Sam cronies.

And NO condemnation from the Russians or Chinese foreign ministries.
Mute puppies!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.