Author: Bombay_plumber

Now the Anglos are using gene therapy to belittle the Chinese people   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-17 22:27:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 06:52:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cestmoi at 2012-3-18 06:57
Bombay_plumber Post time: 2012-3-17 19:23
Did you ask the American Ms Chiao if she wanted to be called a Chinese by you?
Not many these 3rd+ ...

I didn't call Prof Joan anything. She is American with Chinese ethnicity, hence Chinese American, adjective + pronoun. If your English comprehension is a wee bit better, you might understand.
For all I care about you, by all means, plumb with bamboos if that gets your through the day.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 09:17:40 |Display all floors
firstcause Post time: 2012-3-15 00:16
But these Neanderthals just recently emerged from the caves so how can they have developed genes.

T ...

Out of the mouths of babes.

Recently out of the cave and who's your daddy now? Was that your procrastination gene in play?

You snooze, you loose.

Now meditate, meditate mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 09:30:33 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-3-15 00:26
So why are there collectivist societies in the west (russia is also in Europe) - and why did even an ...

You're assuming there is some credibility to this articles subject.

I personally do not believe genes have a thing to do with any of this, culture mite, but genes no. Which would mean race would have nothing to do with it, but instead an individuals way of thinking. And that thinking being swayed by cultural up bring and individual perspective thought.

Look at the United States for example. 30% feels, (feels) it takes a village to raise a child while 30% thinks, (thinks) it takes guidance and individual endeavor. That leaves 40% that can never make up their minds for themselves and are impulse buyers, never sure what they are investing in.

And of all these people they are the diversity of the world. All with their inheritance of genes provided them per race of ancestry. And all are accounted for in each of these percentages of theologies.

But genes do allow some cultures to produce some very attractive women; whether fresh from the caves our flying there magic carpet of egotism.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-18 09:37:30 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2012-3-17 17:30
You're assuming there is some credibility to this articles subject.

I personally do not believe g ...

""But genes do allow some cultures to produce some very attractive women;
whether fresh from the caves our flying there magic carpet of egotism.""

I'm with you all the way there {:soso_e144:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 09:38:43 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-18 09:37
""But genes do allow some cultures to produce some very attractive women;
whether fresh from the c ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 20:24:27 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2012-3-17 22:27
It is a Chinese name, just anglicised.

His family name is Lok.

My plumbing neighbor was suggesting these so called 'American Chinese' ain't too proud their Chinese roots.
Lok to Locke?

I have never come across an Indian American changing their name from Singh to Shanghai, have you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.