Author: DanseMacabre

Assad: No political solution possible with armed groups   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-12 14:21:21 |Display all floors
Mid East countries have been murdering each other for many years and that will never change.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 14:33:28 |Display all floors
Each country have the right of SELF DETERMINATION.
No political system is perfect.
But it is damn arrogant and disrespectful of Western governments believe they have god-given right to regime-changing governments they don't like, or perceived as 'undemocratic', and 'inhumanitarian', which are the usual excuses for the program of government removal.

Government-changing internall and without foreign intervention, as happened in Egypt, is fully acceptable.
The Western instigated puuppet regime now exists in Libya is an insult to the civilise world, as is their attempt to put another puppet Arab government in Syria.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 15:19:13 |Display all floors
saltyballs turns easily into dinosaur eggs.

senseless, brainless arrogance headed to extinctions.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 15:43:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-12 15:30
Who has the right to "self-determination" if the COUNTRY and its SELF-APOOINTED LEADER fall out wi ...

The outcome of internal political 'evolution' is alway more stable than changes made by external foces.
Look at the decades of political mess in Africa caused by foreign interventions.
Putting weak puppet regimes to do the job is never a long term success.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 16:35:54 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-3-12 08:21
Mid East countries have been murdering each other for many years and that will never change.

Bingo..!!

Bartender ... ask that 'person' what is he/she having ...  serve him/her another one ... and put it on my tab..

If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 17:02:44 |Display all floors
ThankoPan Post time: 2012-3-12 08:17
You can't fit all the colorful flowers into one pink jar darling!
There are many countries in the  ...

""Who in their right minds would want gay marriage?""

""But the Anglo governments insist their citizens must have gay marriage.""

You are right ... I hate the Anglos and their pagan habits ....

....did you know that for breakfast they drink each other's blood... and to disguise it ... they call it 'black pudding'..??
... and then, they got this other thing .... while you and me are having a nice dinner ... the Anglos sit around a table to figure who is the next free nation they are going to invade and colonize ... and to disguise it ... they call it 'supper'...

... and I haven't said a word yet about football (soccer) ....
{go.... Arsenal ... go..!!}
... goddamned Brits, let Cesc go .... to play for Barcelona ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 17:43:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by laowaipengyou at 2012-3-12 11:53

OK, now careful, I’m closing the elevator’s door … and we will go one flight higher to investigate what is at stake in Syria … and why is Putin throwing his weight in the Syrian disaster … shoving into it, unsuspecting and bonafide China's diplomacy …

Russia's only Mediterranean naval base for its Black Sea Fleet is located where …??

… egggsactlyyy…............... in Syria..!!

The Soviets at the beginning of the 70’s (Assad Sr. take over) and later the Russians  …… built a city and port by the Mediterranean coast of Syria ..

This city and port are off limits to any Syrian citizen… that is not working for them ..

Today, the Russians keep, maintain and supply from that city and port, their subs and military vessels sailing the Mediterranean blue waters and beyond …

Isn't that exotic..!!

Now, the Soviets didn’t get it for free….
You all figured that already ..... didn’t you..??
They had to ‘delete’ from the accounting system …..  tens of billions of USD’s of accumulated Assad Sr's and Assad Jr's debth …. owed to the big bear…. (mainly for out-dated Soviet military trash equipment) …

Ain’t that smart..?? I ask you ..!! Ain't that fckkkn smart...??
Nowww, rise you hands ... all of those that like paranoid Laowaipengyou ... suspect that on the 'process' a few hundreths of millions of Rubles, USD, Drachmas, Liras and Pounds ... just to name a few ... end up on the Assad family's pockets and some of it on the pockets of the Allawi copains ...?? (what a mthhtr fckkkr gossiper this Laowaipengliar turned out to be..!!)

Please...... mind your step as you come out of the elevator…

... and, ..... hey…. You don’t have to take any of my bull manure for granted….(on this and other matters.. too..!!)
Search the WWW. I’m eager to learn more on this saga…!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.