Author: voice_cd

Decline of US power only relative   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-11 02:30:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by St_George at 2012-3-11 02:31
laowaipengyou Post time: 2012-3-10 18:52
St. George, in a pack of migrating birds flying south in formation, from Europe to Africa ... as wel ...

I dont want to replace American leadership with ANYTHING..

The world can police itself.

I have NO ulterior motives and my own real name is appended on this  forum. I have no problem kicking my own goverments arse when i want to.

If i could do it i'd send BLAIR to Afghanistan and stick him in the frontline.  He wouldn't be much use because he'd crap himself but he deserves it for the lies he told us about Iraq and WMD.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 02:35:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-3-11 02:36
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-3-10 18:09
Economic crisis in America is already 4 years old,

Economic crisis in China is 4 years coming.

China is not in crisis , China slow down in GDP to 7.5% is expected and planned by planners it is good for economy to slow down a bit to save it from overheating and getting out of control.

7.5% is still highest growth in a world and if you call that crisis than you obviously don't understand fundamentals of macroeconomic development.

Foreign markets in recession lower demand can be easily compensated by emerging market like BRICs and internal demand.

Internal demand and drive west , toward western and inland China will create another few hundred middle class consumers with growing purchasing power and opportunities ….................so yes China know it can't rely on USA market forever and being smart as they are they already working on plan B.................

Unlike USA congress ridden by corruption and lobby groups that can't agree on anything but argue whole day ….........unlike that chaos chamber China have highly efficient command chain from top down …...........no arguments but harmony and progress..............Chinese system is more efficent no doubt

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 02:41:15 |Display all floors
emerging market like BRICs and internal demand

Dont forget the other emerging nations are also in competition with China for business.   Globalisation suits the Capitalists most of all but it also spreads wealth around the world.

Without trade with the USA in particular China would not be what it is today.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 02:42:04 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-3-11 02:30
I dont want to replace American leadership with ANYTHING..

The world can police itself.

George we were not on friendly terms for variety reason but i really couldn't resist to say hat down for your post.

I have met few British like you with similar opinion , they are fed up with foreign interventions and waste of money in Afghanistan,Iraq, Libya etc ...........they all say we could use this money to patch up our failing public healthcare system or create jobs at home with same money ..............

they do not want to be part of world police and things that go with it , people had enought of it i think.

i can believe you posted it with genuine intent and genuine thoughts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 02:54:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-3-11 02:58
St_George Post time: 2012-3-11 02:41
emerging market like BRICs and internal demand

Dont forget the other emerging nations are also in c ...

yes other nations are in competition with China but other nations buy China know how and goods , for example Chinese ability to build infrastructure in half time of those western companies need to do same project..................this seem to do miracles in markets of Africa Latin America Asia...........................competition is good China is good in it..........very competitive country.

it work both ways , China offer opportunities to emerging world ...............opportunity to work together instead of traditional bullying and preaching of western world.

World is tired of western imperialism (four centuries of imperialism is more than enough) , that is obvious.................west is tired too I think they giving up slowly …....................west need rest and reinventing itself.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-11 03:16:00 |Display all floors
laowaipengyou Post time: 2012-3-9 22:21
Yeahhh, Voice ....... but by contrast (and I am eager to finish and write at the end of this message ...

Your argument is so lame. If the USA closed it's borders to trade all the BRIC nations would the USA
have as leverage in retaliation other than war? Do you really think the USA would declare war on
Brazil because they started making a copy of the iPad and iPhone and selling it without a 2000% markup?
Who would stop anyone outside America's border from copying all the music, movies, and books?
If you think IP protection is difficult now try closing the borders to trade and see how far you get.
Besides, how much longer can the USA continue to import cheap toys for consumers while it's
infrastructure crumble and the poorest of the poor begin to rebel.
Food and basic goods is all the BRIC countries need to keep progressing technologically.
China has the added advantage of not having Christians holding them back in the field of stem
cell research. In the future the richest Americans could be going to China for the latest therapy
for their cancer, heart disease, and aging in general. You are so arrogant you believe the USA is
the only country capable of technological advances. Continue to live in your dream if you wish.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 03:21:27 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-3-11 02:42
George we were not on friendly terms for variety reason but i really couldn't resist to say hat do ...

The Anglos in Britain are against wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. They too also disagree with their British Government getting involved in the Libyan muck stir/slings. Unfortuntely for St. George, neither he or any of his lesser intelligent Anglo-Saxon compatriots have a say in the running of their own country. The role is played soley by Cameron and his Jewish MP collegues in the UK's House of Parliament.

The British Jews dominate their domestic politics, law, finance, retail and the media.
It is they who runs Britain.
This is NOT propaganda, but a factual statement!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.