Author: 468259058

Why do many doctors and patients around mainland China fight against each other?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-12 22:44:20 |Display all floors
Unless you are a victim of the negligency by the stuff of a hospital please dont gossip.

We got patriotic doctor and dictator doctor at the sametime.The nursing is worsen in China as it was confessed by chief of the children hospital in shanhai during a train journey.

Bangkok is a nearby city earning FC from health care.Singapore providing world class treatment and by the Chinese doctors.
Foriegners living in China still go to HongKong for minor catch cold.

What problem exist in China that like tourism booming they cant boom the medical sector.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 23:57:26 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-3-12 22:44
Unless you are a victim of the negligency by the stuff of a hospital please dont gossip.

We got pat ...

would you expect nurses in a country where they have to study nursery to be better or worse than in a place where they learn it with aprenticeship and vocational training on the job?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-13 03:36:23 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-3-12 01:09
nobody but spectators and those unscrupulous enough to pay off some thugs to blackmail the hospita ...

You could save yourself a lot of time and trouble if you would simply post your one heart felt thought.
China bad. The west good.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 04:02:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2012-3-13 04:03
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-13 03:36
You could save yourself a lot of time and trouble if you would simply post your one heart felt tho ...

Well, that's totally just what you're saying.

I merely replied your question who usually wins, doctors or patients.
The answer is: on agrevated level the winners of brawls between doctors and patients is: Neither.
Loose-Loose, only drives up costs because of the need to beef up security.

If you like them as a spectator, well, then you may be the lucky winner of them.

And all that is no matter of east or west, valid for either.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-15 14:28:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-15 14:11
There is a HUGE difference between "stuff" and "staff". Try to use both words in appropriate conte ...

Ooooo spelling ,grammer agaiiiiiin !!

What about the other medal??Lost in the classroom????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-16 15:12:55 |Display all floors
I myself lost confidence in some of the Chinese doctors.

Maybe they are professionals,
But they are more professionals trying to take more money from patients's purses.
Once I had a fever with headache,
The doctor suggested me to do Cervical puncture saying that I may got meningitis,there are few patients same as mine, the doc.tried to pursuade everyone to do the same operation .
I  remembered one patient was very strong attitute, she said no , no ,no.

I really do not know what is going on with my conditon and just following the doctor's advise and did the test.

The result turned out to be fine. I was given some pain killers and drops at the end.

I spent more than one weeks in that hospitals doing many tests and checks. No mention how much it cost me.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-16 18:55:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-3-16 18:56

our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.