Author: ttt222

New pictures of China's refitted aircraft carrier released   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-11 00:42:18 |Display all floors
Will there be any ping-pong tables on the deck I wonder?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 00:43:39 |Display all floors
My dear India have already two carriers.
The mosquitoe and HIVs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 00:52:49 |Display all floors
All you armchair generals forget a simple fact, US will devastate China in any imminent and/or future warfare. It is one thing waging idiotic campaign against guerilla fighters in Iraq, Afghanistan etc. It is another thing faced with a country which represents a massive TARGET! And all those armchair pundits that thinks China's size will save it must stop drinking and sniffing coochie. 500 nuclear tipped missiles  via land, sea and air based delivery platform and grief all round. China is never going to be ready. It's a long time ago MacArthur was shortsighted by night buildup.

I won't have faith in China's nuclear arms...they do degenerate you know! And US military planners don't sit on their hands. If directly threatened, they will kick China and Russia's a culos at the same time!

@ducissy, you never saw a more majestic aircraft? I hope you have made an appointment for eyesight correction as you must be a tad blind! A rusty hulk from soviet era is a majestic sight?
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-11 02:56:01 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-3-10 08:52
All you armchair generals forget a simple fact, US will devastate China in any imminent and/or futur ...

I live in the USA and I don't care to attack China just so we can see all our major cities turned into
giant charcoal briquettes. China can retaliate with ICBMs you idiot. Just how stupid are you?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 03:02:56 |Display all floors

Bandito  and whilst China is getting there step by step, the rest of the world are asleep and/or walking backwards....what nonsensical jingoism!  Post time 2012-3-11 02:55

western world does seem to go backward , EU is in chaos ........Amerikkkkkkkkkka is in recession...................this are kind of well known facts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 03:19:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-3-10 23:17
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-10 10:56
I live in the USA and I don't care to attack China just so we can see all our major cities turned  ...

China's Nuclear Threat

Excerpt:

According to the Financial    Times a "top Chinese general" has suggested that China should    respondwith nuclear strikes if American "position-guided munitions"    are used on Chinese territory (or against Chinese ships and aircraft).People's Liberation Army General Zhu Chenghu, a professor at China's National    Defense University, admitted that his view was not official policy. Even    so,he was speaking before a group of foreign journalists. "If the    Americans are determined to intervene [in China's internal affairs] we    will be determined to respond. According to the Financial    Times he also said, "We  will prepare ourselves for the destruction    of all the cities east of the Xian.Of course the Americans will have to    be prepared that hundreds  of cities will be destroyed by the Chinese."     

you really think you americans have a solution to everything and you certainlly dislikes us chinese don't you bandito? why worry about Iran and Korea then if you are so sure of yourself? seriously bandito, you are equally as burnt toast as we are if all hell breaks loose between us. don't forget, we also have things in the sky that snifts out a missiles before it can finalize its ascending stages and zap it, toast it, or directly engage it kinetically.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 03:26:40 |Display all floors
A few small carriers will do.

Two dozens should be enough to protect China's long coast lines and offshore territories, not forgetting the protection of their vital resource routes to and from the Middle east, Africa and South America.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.