Author: starfruit12

British people attitude towards Chinese   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-13 04:28:02 |Display all floors
africanking Post time: 2012-3-12 09:40
IF YOU ARE GIRL, THEY THINK YOU ARE PROSTITUTE.

MOST BRITISH MAN BELIEVE CHINESE GIRL IS PROSTITUTE ...

Most British think they are the King and everyone is their w##.  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 04:45:58 |Display all floors
starfruit12 Post time: 2012-3-13 04:25
I don't hate British, but most of the English I have met are very narrow minded and prejudiced.  ...

Unfortunately you are right; and don't forget religions for anyone who is not Anglican, the Church of England.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 04:50:11 |Display all floors
philo09 Post time: 2012-3-13 04:45
Unfortunately you are right; and don't forget religions for anyone who is not Anglican, the Church ...

Well, don't even look too far, look at their relationship with Europe.  They have the so called island mentality.  Church of England was created by Henry VIII back to stop the political influenced from the Catholic church from Rome.  Henry VIII made himself the God of the church.  This is why history has made what UK is today and their mentality.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 05:10:49 |Display all floors
starfruit12 Post time: 2012-3-13 04:50
Well, don't even look too far, look at their relationship with Europe.  They have the so called  ...

Henry the 8th left the Catholic Church because the pope would not grant him a divorce, then he confiscated the the Popes' properties in England and renamed it the Anglican Church.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 07:44:06 |Display all floors
Maybe they just didn't like YOU personally...

And im not surprised if you spread this kind of sh!t.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 11:28:26 |Display all floors
I have met one couple from North England ,who is very friendly .
I don't think that's the national disadvantage~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 11:41:13 |Display all floors
This does not surprise me at all . The British can be very snobbish, about who they talk to and who they do business with. What surprises me more is the number of Chinese people that go to the UK and the US for education . Both of these educational systems are old and out of date with the real world.  Australia is a close third. But they will take your money and promise you anything to get you into there educational system. The quality of education is not good in any of these countries. The people are not friendly and open. They see the ASIAN as a threat to there supposedly superior why of life. They sure like the ASIAN money .
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.