From when you gonna retire?

Next month?

Nettie, why is expatter so moody today?
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 23:17:05 |Display all floors

THAT'S TO SAVE FACE

This post was edited by messi30 at 2012-3-7 23:48

I think that's a very smart move. even i don't find senses in your long message as a victim i wish you the best.

I saw you upset in another thread that's is locked now. i made some suggestions for you and i will continue with my suggestions because as a human been you need it.

What you need is a long vacation, leave Beijing, that wonderful city and make a jorney to small cities, villages and face some realities that happen nowadays in topics in discussions that you ignore it.

I am sure after your journey you will have better knowledge of China problems and you won't say anymore  "This is a worldwide problem and not just in China ........"
if you have a good heart you will be more careful and helpful for Chinese people who are in need.

Have a good vacation, I won't miss you but i wish you the best.

Never it's late to learn.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 23:20:53 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2012-3-7 23:17
I think that's a very smart move. even i don't find senses in your long message as a victim i wish y ...

Shut up messy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 23:22:27 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-3-7 23:13
Nettie, why is expatter so moody today?

Probably seneca the damn snakey cried to the mod again. Disgusting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 23:30:45 |Display all floors
Come on expatter, when you post something that contraversial you have to expect to get some heat.

That's just how it goes.  Don't take things so personally.

Take a break and come back.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 23:32:06 |Display all floors
Oh, Jesus, I do not know what to say now.

The thread you mentioned that I haven't read actually and do not know what is going on, what is going on with you and Seneca ?  Look, I had some problems with one member before and I got your advise how to avoid the conflicts and I think you have 100 % confidence know-how of dealing those negatives in forum as well as protecting yourself as a good poster.

I do not know if it is a big loss if you got retired from forum. But I want to be honest with you that it is not worth to take some forum matters so seriously into your life . As I mentoned you are the one that I have respect as always and I am trying to learn from you.

You are who you are and others can't change you into what they want.

Cheer up, Tomorrow is another day !

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.