Author: azz

There will be no London Olympics for them! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-10 22:08:57 |Display all floors
philo09 Post time: 2012-3-8 01:10
How many times does Britain have to be driven out of the Middle East before they learn their lesson? ...

It appears you are right, imperialism seems to be a disease that preys on weaker countries like a cancer.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 23:43:18 |Display all floors
vanwilder Post time: 2012-3-10 21:48
north korea also doesnt have natural resources. you dont need natural resources to get invaded the ...

Oh really young fella?
I just go and get my Form 1 history exercise book on India, let me see now......

Saturday, 13th October 1956.
"The Briitish invaded and set up their first outpost in India in Surat, in 1619.
The colonialists were driven out by the brave Indian Army in 1947....."

Yes, you are right!
My sincere apology for lapse of bad memory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 00:11:10 |Display all floors
I hope he don't go.
He's a handsome boy!
liu xiang.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 00:15:40 |Display all floors
He don't want to go, but they may request his attendance.
assad.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 00:20:24 |Display all floors
He wants to go, but he may not go ........

Syria deputy oil minister resigns to join opposition
Abdo Hussameddin said he was joining "the revolution of this dignified people"
Abdo Hussameddin, 58, announced his defection in a video posted on YouTube.
He is the highest level political figure to abandon the government of President Bashar al-Assad since the uprising erupted a year ago.

syrian defector.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 00:25:45 |Display all floors
..... and thanks to the dumb Germans, all the Athenians will have the money to go.  

Greece turns to growth, elections after debt deal

ATHENS (Reuters) - After the success of a debt cut plan which paves the way for a 130-billion euro ($170.55 billion) international bailout, attention in Athens is shifting to politics and on how to kick-start debt-laden Greece's stricken economy, officials said on Saturday.

Greece averted the immediate threat of an uncontrolled default on Thursday when it successfully concluded a bond swap deal under which private sector creditors agreed to accept deep cuts in the value of their holdings.
The deal, which cuts about 105 billion euros of the country's privately-held debt, more than half of the total, was offering Greece a second chance to slowly regain investors' and markets' trust, its central banker George Provopoulos said.
"This is a new opportunity... to gradually restore confidence in the economy's prospects," he was qu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 16:48:46 |Display all floors
...and there will be no London Summer 2012 for uncle Bo of Chongqing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.