Author: azz

There will be no London Olympics for them! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-8 00:41:39 |Display all floors
I really glad I am an Indian.
A simple hard working, peace-loving Indian plumber!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-8 01:10:27 |Display all floors
How many times does Britain have to be driven out of the Middle East before they learn their lesson? Imperialism is going the way of the dinosaurs; does it have to be in flames?
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-8 01:16:03 |Display all floors
It's the OIL my friend!

We have no oil in India, so we never get invaded.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-8 01:54:07 |Display all floors
Bombay_plumber Post time: 2012-3-7 18:41
I really glad I am an Indian.
A simple hard working, peace-loving Indian plumber!

I liked your swing ...
I just don't understand why do you have to write one sentence on each screen ..
It's going to cost Azz a fortune to keep this thread going if you persist on your habit...

From a plumber’s point of view … if we could put together a nice invasion of the Middle East …. we have a win, win, win, win, ….  plumber’s situation..

Je vous explique …

When the British left the Middle East, they made a great mistake…
Have they stayed, today they would control the trade, the price and the commercialization of oil futures …
So for sure, the Brits have to collaborate on an invasion of Iraq and Iran … to say the least…

When the French left they lost grip on Lebanon and Syria…. where today, Iran keeps two of their proxies …
Neutralizing Iran’s options on Lebanon and Syria, will certainly make the job easier for the ‘forces of truth’ invading Iran…. which in itself is an added value to the general undertaking.. (five stars General)

The USA on the 70’s could not back every dollar they printed, with Fort Knox gold anymore…
The strength  of the dollar depends since then, on being the currency used for international trade, specially for oil contracts … whose price more or less is determined nowadays in Manhattan.
Ahmedinechad, expressed already many times, an interest on starting his own Oil Exchange business in Terhan … and he also wants to write the contracts not in USD’s..!!!
(I don’t blame him. I know exactly how’s he feeling, my little savings are also in green bucks)
So with Obama,  or without him, if Achmedinejad crosses the red line … Uncle Sam is going to get reaaaally pissed…  

Egypt. Let’s not forget Egypt. Egypt keeps the heavy weight champion belt of the Middle East for the last 60 years . All of the sudden an old fart, namely Ali Khamenei, wants to take a shot at Egypt’s title…
Egypt is definitely on the righteous side …

Saudi Arabia. The House of Ibn Saud lost all its patience with the mullhas of Terhan…
They will foot the bill … if not for anything else, ….. just to see the Terhan hooligans on their way to hell to take care of their 72 well deserved virgins..

We at home we are going to wear gloves and do the dirty job… the best we know ..
We  are fed up with the constant mullhas threats and the fact that they finance our two best friends on this area… namely, “Hamas and Hissballah Ltd.”

So, using a Bombay plumber’s logic ….. if they call you in the middle of the night, on a Saturday, because the toilet of the penthouse is overflowed and you have to clean the sewage pipes of the last floor … for sure you’ll have to clean the pipes of the rest of the building…… Kapisch..??

If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-8 04:11:53 |Display all floors
Bombay_plumber Post time: 2012-3-8 00:39
Hahaha, more cat calls from Europe's Zionists PMs.
Yesterday, it was Cameron's turn....

David Cameron has been heavy handed on PR and manipulation of media.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-8 04:21:32 |Display all floors
laowaipengyou Post time: 2012-3-8 01:54
I liked your swing ...
I just don't understand why do you have to write one sentence on each scree ...

The great hidden agenda of all time of invasions in middle east is oil.  Well defination Lao!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 21:48:25 |Display all floors
Bombay_plumber Post time: 2012-3-8 01:16
It's the OIL my friend!

We have no oil in India, so we never get invaded.

north korea also doesnt have natural resources. you dont need natural resources to get invaded these days. it/s about world domination. just using your country as a base to invade a country that does have resources is reason enough for India to get invaded by the west. for example, if tibet has something the anglo americans want, then they;ll go to India, kill everyone there, build a base, and tell the world that how tough the troops had it when they were on their killing spree. of course it wont be a killing spree, because according to them, theyre always the ones liberating the darker, less civilised peoples. once India becomes rich again, there will be more reasons for westerners to come back.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.