Views: 9261|Replies: 21

Small gift can't be satisfied ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-6 12:49:30 |Display all floors
When I buy some gifts for friends ,family,or colleagues, I was adivised to buy nice and expensive gifts . I was told it doesn't look good to buy small gifts nowadays,if you buy cheap one , the person who is going to receive it would not be satisfied and would not be happy.Probably they would never use it. I was little shocked. I am the first year of working and I do not have so much money to pay for the nice and expensive gifts.How about your culture ? why the small gifts can't represent my good attention ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 11:44:16 |Display all floors
Some minds are shouldn't measure as the price of the gifts. Of course, the gifts must also be suitable for scenarios,specific conditions need specific analysis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 21:40:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lotusfly7 at 2012-3-9 21:41

The greatest part of receiving any gift is the fact the person giving you the gift thought of you in the first place. I have been given many gifts in my life and always the greatest part of receiving them is as I say, the givers heart in doing so.

That said, many people are very materialistic. It is not the thought of the giver that joys them but ONLY the gift itself. For those people I keep a box of dried camel chips around. (Joking)

Don't break yourself trying to satisfy a fuddy duddy. Always give from the heart and within your means because you cannot always please everyone, nor should you try.

Happy Trails

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 23:03:16 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2012-3-9 21:40
The greatest part of receiving any gift is the fact the person giving you the gift thought of you in ...

Well said,Sir.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-9 23:30:45 |Display all floors
li qing qing yi zhong..this is a chinese proverb I have used it here so many times that I will not forget
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 10:25:33 |Display all floors
hi~girl , where are you from ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 12:06:07 |Display all floors
Don't care about minds of others reseiving gifts . A piece of gife represents a small token of your heart , and no need to satisfy everyone .
Fighting~gogo

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.