Views: 1822|Replies: 2

what do you define about this life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-5 16:28:22 |Display all floors
Deer all,

Recently, I has felt peacefull indeed in my mind though I have to follow a hard studying schedule and in some days, I just sleep for 3-4 hours. However, I still happy because I can grasp something, say, knowledge, which is really useful for me to understand more about this world and this life.

My friends often complain to me about her life, something like " the life is the suffering of the ocean". Truth to say, sometimes, I also fell into the feeling of being demotivated with this kind of talk because the way you think can decide the way you live.

For the time being, I inculcate in my mind that this life is just a journey, not too much important. This kind of thought makes me feel peaceful and all the things I do are to expenrience and enjoy like a traveller always ready to all challenges in his trip.

It is by accident for everything to happen before your eyes, even your destiny is your parent's child. Sometimes, I consider my current parents are my friends who I luckily stand the chance to become their kid in this life's train.

And how about you, with all the things you encounter in this life, what is your heart thinking about them! :)

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-3-5 16:31:56 |Display all floors
It's ok

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-5 18:50:15 |Display all floors
You wax philosophical for a young person....

Life without a challenge isn't worth living and the older you get the less there is to live for.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.