Author: expatter

Are Your Children Safe? Child Trafficking ...... !    Close [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-7 03:01:24 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2012-3-7 02:50
Expatter………

I have read many of your posts, some are very interesting, some are very funny but ...

Post #2 ............

Chinadaily BBS » News Talk» China Watch» CHILDREN FOR SALE>>China so sad
seneca (seneca)
VIP Member
UID 21228
Digest Posts 0
Credits 27172
Posts 25695
Registered 2004-1-22
Status Online
2011-1-27 13:14 #56

So, X-patter, did you have a good night's sleep in the meantime?

Serious question: Where can I purchase a couple of male kids, preferably under age 3, and more preferably, at a bargain price? You seem to know

What is missing ..........  ?

Are you the only one who cannot determine the information from this  ...........  ?????????

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-7 03:07:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-3-7 03:23
messi30 Post time: 2012-3-7 02:50
Expatter………

I have read many of your posts, some are very interesting, some are very funny but ...
First, I politely asked you for a link, after two requests you said you brought it up for easy reading (you

forgot to say in what section) you just did it, not for your own good will, you did it because I requested

you twice, seemed you just felt compromised to do it because you didn’t have any other options

Are you a complete idiot ..........  ??

The information was in the thread already ........  !   post #2 ........

I even brought the 'Old Thread' up as referred to in post #2, which specifically quotes, 'Forum > News Talk > China Watch > CHILDREN FOR SALE > China so sad' .......  !!

Then you issue a diatribe about 'missing information' .........

I suggest it may be a case of missing glasses or even worse .......   

Lay off the booze  ..........  !

You cannot advise anyone when drunk .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 08:59:04 |Display all floors

RE: Are Your Children Safe? Child Trafficking ...... !

saltandpepper Post time: 2012-3-4 02:55
And let him redeem himself and cleanse his rotten soul by self-immolation.
And let him redeem himself and cleanse his rotten soul by self-immolation.

Soul? What soul? A person who would harbour such evil thoughts or intentions on three year old boys possesses no soul! He is the devil's advocate!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 17:09:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-7 17:06
So my little rejoinder (an unfortunate one, indeed!) was meant to highlight your churlishness!

Well I find it strange that you think that kind of comment is acceptable  ........

And now you look to make out like it was just humour  ......   

Disgusting ............        

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 17:18:17 |Display all floors
Hey, guys, I don't think the squabble is going to have an conclusion, so I would close the thread. Let's move on, is it ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 17:34:23 |Display all floors
Fine with me  .....

I do not particularly want to discuss this idea further  ......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-7 17:34:32 |Display all floors
Not ok.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.