Author: iChinaman

How do I patent my CD username? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-2 17:39:31 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-3-2 17:32
the only way i know to keep your name is not get banned. but i dont know every thing.

I'm told you knows nuffin
You ugly spiderman!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-2 17:44:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by iChinaman at 2012-3-2 17:49
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-3-2 17:31
Don't be such an idiot. Nobody has to seel anything to the mods here. As to the topic, I don't know  ...

Don't be angry with me mr exportkiwi man.
I jeest don't wantta my good name be stolen by that sham thieving Yankee Apple company.

I've heard they are stealing everybody's name beginning with 'i'.

It really sending the shriver up my bum!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-2 17:56:54 |Display all floors
the lawyer fees would ruin me if it went on longer that an hour or two. i read they leased the name but it was not supposed to apply to china now every body has ten lawyers. i am not advocating violence but one way or the other this story has a predictable ending , in an appeal.  i wish just once they could shoot it out in court or  beat each other bloody in the ufc any thing but protracted idiocy designed to make the lawyers rich.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-2 21:53:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by matt605 at 2012-3-2 08:56

I would make a screen print of your post in this thread.  Save the file and also print the file.  Then seal the printout in an envelope that is sealed.  Mail the envelope to yourself, but put the stamps over the glued seal, and the post office will cancel the stamps.  That cancellation showing location and date provides a third-party time verification of your creation and intent to register iChinaman as a trademark in the United States.  Do not use a postage meter though, because you can set the date on some meters, which eliminates the third party verification.  Then go to a lawyer and see about adding additional safeguards to securing your trademark.  

Remember that Apple eventually settled with Apple Corp, the corporate conglomerate that represents music legends The Beatles.  That fact should help moderate your expectations if Apple decides it wants to use "iChinaman" commercially.

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-2 21:55:37 |Display all floors
matt605 Post time: 2012-3-2 21:53
I would make a screen print of your post in this thread.  Save the file and also print the file.  Th ...

That was very good advice matt605!

iYIPman want to thankyou

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-3 00:54:14 |Display all floors
iChinaman Post time: 2012-3-2 16:37
"As to the topic, I don't know and why would you want to? This is merely a website."

No Sir!

No, this is simply a website. Folks here take too much, far too damn seriously that it's stopped being fun, hence my regular and sometimes lengthy hiatus' from here!@

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-3 00:56:58 |Display all floors
iChinaman Post time: 2012-3-2 16:44
Don't be angry with me mr exportkiwi man.
I jeest don't wantta my good name be stolen by that sham ...

If I was angry, you'd know, so don't worry about that! I think that Apple has a right to the "i" tradename since it is now iconic!
For the morons; I don't say the above simply because it's an American company. I say it because, until Apple created the first Iphone etc, this wasn't an issue.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.