Author: voice_cd

[Lianghui] Chinese democracy -- non-Western style   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-5 02:30:25 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-3-4 05:16
Hahaha..
Suggest that you read the textbooks of politics in mainland Chinese junior high school, h ...

I was born and raised in the USA.
Not that it would have anything to do with you making completely preposterous statements
that couldn't possible be true.
How could Karl Marx mention anything about the Soviet Union in the past or present tense
when the Soviet Union didn't even exist until 1922?
Karl Marx died in 1883.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 17:31:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by CCH at 2012-3-11 17:33
Mariot Post time 2012-3-4 12:29
i;d say no. if China was like a corporation, they would have privatised, and outsourced everything.

I'm not sure what you mean but corporation like General Motors and Electronic Arts basically owns and manages other division, outsourcing is mainly about cheaper labour and manpower, guess which country is known for it.

Of course I'm not saying the party is exactly a corporation but rather some of its characteristic as you don't vote for your manager but work your way instead. Enterprises would influence the party but it's up to the party itself to make the final decision similar to a corporation including choosing their president and so forth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.