Author: DSseeing

Naked girl student falls to death   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-3 01:02:48 |Display all floors
Landyeo Post time: 2012-3-2 22:20
How merciless a incident ! There may be a outrageous fact hiden in the back of incident . Hoping to  ...

Yes, absolutely. If the rumours, of a rape by a senior school official are true, I hope that punishment is swift and equally as final. However, before this is the case, all the facts must be ascertained.
My deepest and most sincere condolences are sent to her family at this tragic time. It's always a tragedy to see this happen, in whichever country, to lives so young and, as yet, of unfulfilled potential. These things hinder growth because who knows what potential this young person had and what contributions(s) she could have made in her community and to her country, or the world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-3 13:10:45 |Display all floors
What a horrible accident!I really feel sorry for the girl and her family.Hoping that the fact can be found as quickly as possible .As everyone knows that,life is invaluable!No matter what happened,we should not abandon our life,but do the umost to find a reason to go on!We are not supposed to make our relatives cry whlie leting the foe smile!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 05:17:07 |Display all floors
you are all doing a good job of spreading rumour of rape as not a shred of news item or evidence has been produced on this thread!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.