greatlady Post time: 2012-3-16 16:15
By the way, do you really love China ?

what can support yourself that you love china?   which evidence

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-18 18:29:12 |Display all floors
good post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 21:00:54 |Display all floors
The concept of marriage is so different between US and China. Chinese don't divorce easily. They consider it a shame. Especially after they have children, they will continue to live together as a whole for their children no matter what..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-28 22:21:12 |Display all floors
Umm... what makes you people think that it is only the men cheating while the wives care about the kids?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 02:51:52 |Display all floors
I would guess the main reason CHionese women stay in a marriage where there husband has a mistress is becuase of the children.  Divorce laws in the US are more favorable to the woman than in China so women are more likely to divorce in the US if a man cheats.  

I know a Tawanese lady who told me that custody of the children is usually granted to the father in Taiwan qnd this prevents women from divorcing.  Is the same way in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-13 10:05:26 |Display all floors
utopis Post time: 2014-5-27 21:00
The concept of marriage is so different between US and China. Chinese don't divorce easily. They con ...

I have some friendgirls who have problems in marriage, but they still keep the marriage, because of the baby.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 02:07:34 |Display all floors
American women have money and the support of society behind them.
Whereas Chinese women have their own family calling them "broken shoe" or "leftover woman" or respectul (!) names of any kind.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.