Open marriages? In China? In America?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-17 07:06:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sexy at 2013-4-17 07:07

lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 07:06:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sexy at 2013-4-17 07:08
wdadavid Post time: 2013-4-16 21:58
You don't even know what you are tucking  about...

I just went through some of your other post ...

What the heck is a tuck? As you can't spell, you probably can't read, either. What you were reading wasn't "low-class" posts, but rather "low-IQ" reading ability, I'm afraid, if your reading comprehension ability is anything like your spelling, which it is. You can keep your pity to yourself and use it to buy an education.

First i have to confess: I am dumb..
you stated, and I'd have to agree. See, we can all learn to agree on something. There is still hope for mankind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 07:24:09 |Display all floors
wdadavid Post time: 2013-4-16 11:01
My advice to you greatlady:  Stop embarrassing yourself!!

Oh, and one more thing. I want to apologize if I offended you on my original post. However, there isn't anything untrue about it. Sometimes, the truth hurts. And saying "your posts are low class" isn't a very good rebuttal, honestly. I'm sorry that you feel my support for Tibet is "low class", or perhaps my stance on the little "square" incident where a few people lost their lives. Maybe I should stop sticking up for them, sense you think it's "low class" to talk about such things.

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-4-17 07:39:04 |Display all floors
I'm still here. In fact, I've made several posts since this one. There are most often two kinds of people on forums such as this one. There are those who rationally, maturely, wisely and thoughtfully respond to posts and who don't have to resort to being 'low-class' or 'low-IQ' in order to express themselves. And then, there are, well.........others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 10:29:45 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-3-16 16:14
On the other hand, I am shocked as just how many women I've met here in China  ( How many women you ...

hehe, you tell him!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 10:34:12 |Display all floors
MichaelM Post time: 2013-4-17 07:39
I'm still here. In fact, I've made several posts since this one. There are most often two kinds of p ...

The others being?????

Some here are wonderful Chinese people who know what they wish to say but have trouble expressing themselves in English. Conversly, there are those Chinese who know exactly what they're saying.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 12:18:05 |Display all floors
I am sorry Michael,for getting you involved.I should have been positive,focusing on the good things that this world has offered and rejecting anything negative. It's not worth arguing with certain people,especially  with people on the internet and you can't see their faces!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.