Author: MichaelM

Open marriages? In China? In America?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-9 15:31:06 |Display all floors
In China,most women have good soul.They want to protect their kids.Because kids whose parents divorced in china will suffered difference from other kids.On this point,women are more softer than the men.So women would like to sacifice themselves for their kids rather than divorce with the men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 10:59:17 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-3-16 16:14
On the other hand, I am shocked as just how many women I've met here in China  ( How many women you ...

First i have to confess: I am dumb..  Can you please tell me  what was wrong with MichaelM's ( not MichaelIM BTW  )description??       And what Spansh,French Greek have to do with his English?

Thank you GREAT lady

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 11:01:19 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-3-18 14:48
He hasn't given a positive answer yet.

Is she real ?

My advice to you greatlady:  Stop embarrassing yourself!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 14:33:29 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-3-16 16:14
On the other hand, I am shocked as just how many women I've met here in China  ( How many women you ...

hehe, great points.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 14:47:40 |Display all floors
Of coarse, what you see in the west is the result of the American feminist movement. Women want to wear the pants and pretend they have testosterone. They care about their job, and send their kids to government institutions to be raised during the day. Then after a few years, they decide to leave, because they, again, don't put the well being of their family above their own goals.

If you see the discipline that youth have these days, you would see the fruit of this movement. This has been going on for a while, and you can see now the result of Zero parent child raising in all aspects of society. Why do you think politicians are so confused as to what the difference between right and wrong is? So many of them were raised by the government. Some call this "single parent household". But, in these situations, that one parent is rarely at home raising the children. Zero sacrificing for the children, for the family. Many women don't even know how to be a woman. They don't know what that even means, as all they hear is that they can be whatever they want to be. So, all of the things traditionally associated with being a woman is out the door. Instead, she demands that the man work and then come home, cook, clean, and care for the kids. Why? She doesn't know how to operate a stove, washing machine, or raise children. Her single parent mother only showed her how to work all day and come home tired.

So, to hear that Chinese women sacrifice so much for their family, is a heartfelt story. Raising a family in a household that has a mother and father. In the west, it is becoming illegal to even define a marriage as something between a mother and father. You'll be having John and George coming over to adopt Chinese children soon enough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 16:44:40 |Display all floors
It depends on how you define "Open Marriage". I would take "open" to mean that each partner is free to have relationships outside of the marriage with the others blessing whilst still living as a married couple.

If one partner is not in agreement it is not an open marriage but in some circumstances it may be convenient for financial reasons or necessary for religious reasons to stay legally married and remain living together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 21:58:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wdadavid at 2013-4-16 22:13
sexy Post time: 2013-4-16 14:47
Of coarse, what you see in the west is the result of the American feminist movement. Women want to w ...

You don't even know what you are tucking  about...

I just went through some of your other posts ,found them  negative,extreme,resentful  and low class..
  i AM    sorry for you .........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.