Author: aki1

[EU] London's Future   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-9 02:37:29 |Display all floors
doberman Post time: 2012-3-8 12:21
But why did SW1cesspol lie?

These pictures are from Cardiff, not London.

Can you see the name 'Cardiff' in any of the pictures?

Kindly give me the GPS locations of the takes, clever dog!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-9 03:41:28 |Display all floors
SW1cesspool Post time: 2012-3-9 02:37
Can you see the name 'Cardiff' in any of the pictures?

Kindly give me the GPS locations of the ta ...

eiffel-tower.jpg

Can you see the name "Paris" on the picture?
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 15:55:58 |Display all floors
starfruit12 Post time: 2012-3-8 03:52
London is starving for money.  Whatever ways they can get money they will do it whatever!!!  Olympic ...

british transport is rubbish. alot of lines are closed on the weekend, and each ride cost you 4 pounds-- 40元. oh, and their streets are subway is filthy. these fear mongers came up with the bright idea that they should take out all rubbish bins because a "terorist" might put a bomb in it. well since most terorists are hired by the british regime itself, couldnt it just tell their own terorists to put the bomb somewhere else and keep the bins? so now people just throw rubbish all over the street. the Chinese subways are extremely clean compared to britain, or any european city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 04:35:55 |Display all floors
vanwilder Post time: 2012-3-11 15:55
british transport is rubbish. alot of lines are closed on the weekend, and each ride cost you 4 po ...

I totally agree with you how rubbish it is the London transport.  They dare to charge you a fortune for its rubbish.  I think if there was a bomb in underground, that is it.  Everyday I risk my life to go to work by just taking the bloody tube.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.