Views: 3497|Replies: 8

How to handle the angry boss ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-28 14:35:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lanjingling at 2012-2-28 15:35

My boss is a kind man but he has very bad temper. When he got upset with some employees whom were doing the wrong works, he would raise his voice loudly and none of us dare to talk. but he got more upsets as nobody talks. I feel very nervous when the situations are like that. Each time, I felt it was like the end of the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 14:38:41 |Display all floors
call his wife...

wish her a real tigress who may handle all trouble...

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 15:34:51 |Display all floors
Normally in such a situation Speak NO Evil...............& beware to SEE Evil!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-28 19:49:15 |Display all floors
Ι can never accept angry people's behaviour.I can not work like that.If I had an angry boss I would have left immediately even if I had to die from starvation.I never carry my personal mood to my work .Never.I want to be addressed politely and I always do the same in my work.If somebody does not behave well in my work ,I talk to them politely first.Then second time again.If this person does not comply with the instruction then again politely they will lose their job.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-29 13:13:47 |Display all floors
I think that there are two situations.First is that it is my fault to let my boss angry,and the second is that the other person or something lets her angry instead of my mistake.If it is the first situation,I will apology to my boss for my mistake and make sure that I will not make this mistake next time.And then talking sth about what I must pay attention to in my daily work with him in detail.If I meet the second situation,I will ignore him.When he is not angry,then I will say sth to him about the work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 10:25:24 |Display all floors
Judy2072 Post time: 2012-2-29 13:13
I think that there are two situations.First is that it is my fault to let my boss angry,and the seco ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 10:26:31 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-2-28 19:49
Ι can never accept angry people's behaviour.I can not work like that.If I had an angry boss I would ...

Do you like to fire people in your work place ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.