Author: DSseeing

China urges EU to halt carbon tax [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-3 14:44:47 |Display all floors
chinanumberone Post time: 2012-3-3 12:50
You seem to somewhat know what you're talking about, Mr. Revo. I've enjoyed your posts even though ...

On air travels, some reports suggest that Asia alone needs 70000 more pilots in the next 20years.

For environmentalists, that is a night mare scenario.

I am not sure whether the planet will get cardiac arrest with that.

A carbon tax on air travels is the most logical, most fair, most equitable proposal under such a night mare scenario.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-3 22:35:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-3-3 21:36
seneca Post time: 2012-3-3 12:38
Conceited dimwit that you are... showing off your false glories. You are like a dirty man who hang ...
Conceited dimwit that you are... showing off your false glories. You are like a dirty man who hangs his stained underwear on the doorknob to his apartment to show he has had wet dreams while walking home.

First and foremost, I did not solicitate for the compliment. More so, I did not use wine or cigarettes in exchange for the compliment. As I have stated, I prefer the later part of the whole compliment, and i.e. "You're a ****ing inspiration."

Note:

Your statement above reveals the decayed state of your mental  health. Mentally, you are a gonna!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 01:20:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-3-4 00:22
seneca Post time: 2012-3-3 11:21
Look, Sans Souci,

you have signally failed to address this topic properly once again. You have m ...
Look, Sans Souci,

you have signally failed to address this topic properly once again.
You have made yourself no friends in the long time you have been with us. What keeps you posting? A fat paycheque? Or do you get fondled and petted for waffling and barking like an obedient guard dog?

With "friends" like you, who needs enemies!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 01:33:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-3-4 00:43
seneca Post time: 2012-3-3 11:25
I think you are too low an efil ow - your tiny brain cannot cope with English. China is NOT "bad e ...

Note: This is what I said ........

Your hypocrisy is limitless. If China is so bad environmentally, why the hell are you still in China? In all fair logic, It is either stupidity or hypocrisy or both that had made you to stay back!

Note: This is what you have tried to twist it!

I think you are too low an efil ow - your tiny brain cannot cope with English. China is NOT "bad environmentally" - that simply is NO ENGLISH, you plankton or something.

Now, who is the plankton?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 09:38:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-4 09:18
Sans SOuci: You are excessively BORING. You are an egomaniacal thread hugger. You are an efil wol as ...

Wherever the dimwit sansukong appears, he is a thread hugger.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.